ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What was the last thing you broke

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2005, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default What was the last thing you broke

Were accidently or on purpose it doesn't matter, Nobody here is Perfect....

.....**Looks around**

Your not...
Old 13 May 2005, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Myself......

setting: a perfect 12-stair round rail and me and my skateboard.....I tried a f/s boardslide down it and first try just totally fucked me up...I get on it and i landed and a second later I hear a big *screeech* and I hit a rock and just flung forward and rammed my shoulder right into the ground..it sucked
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 08:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Were accidently or on purpose it doesn't matter, Nobody here is Perfect....

.....**Looks around**

Your not...
Apparently you aren't either else you spelled "your" (proper way for the contraction of you and are being "you're") correctly.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 09:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I almost break my X-Box every day with how intence, (sp), I get with some of those games.
Old 13 May 2005, 11:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I break shit all the time at work. I busted the sludge hammer handle the other day.
Old 13 May 2005, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i think the last major thing broken was my pc. it got nothing but the damned blue screen. 20 bucks and 3 or 4 days later..... and it's all better.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i broke wind about 5 minutes ago.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 03:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

^

Last thing I broke? Hmmm....my PS2 controller.

Yeah
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 06:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

One of my mum's stupid ornaments. It was a few months ago. She wasn't there at the time so I just pushed the remnants down the back of the cabinent, and they still haven't been found.
Old 14 May 2005, 07:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
^

Last thing I broke? Hmmm....my PS2 controller.

Yeah
I recently broke my PS2 controller. My mom didn't want to pay for a replica one, so she got me one of these:

It's gay as hell. I'm stuck with it till this summer when I get a new PS2 (with a built-in internet adaptor) for my birthday.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 12:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Faggot
I recently broke my PS2 controller. My mom didn't want to pay for a replica one, so she got me one of these:

It's gay as hell. I'm stuck with it till this summer when I get a new PS2 (with a built-in internet adaptor) for my birthday.

That controller sucks!

Actually I'm kidding... no wait... no I'm not.

Since you posted your controller I'll post a picture of mine:

wireless baby
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2005, 12:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Faggot

I just took one from my friend since he has so many of them and wants to replace them anyways,I would like to get a wireless one though.

I did have The Wavebird Wireless Controller for my Gamecube but I let my friend borrow it and his little sisters broke it,fuck I was pissed because I loved that thing but I got over it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2005, 01:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I got the wireless controler for my GC. Its cool as hell.

Last thing I broke was my damn headlight motor. The headlight hasnt been popping up lately. So I took the motor out, and broke the damn brushes. So I have to shell out 90 bucks for a new motor.
Old 15 May 2005, 01:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I break PC's all the time. Tomorrow I get to break like 10 by taking the ram out of them . I'm doing this so the dumbass plant manager doesn't try to deploy them out in the shop instead of shipping them to me for disposal like he's supposed to. We fucking hate Hate HATE Windows98 so we purposely break any Windows98 PC that starts acting funny or that we feel should be replaced anyways.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2005, 02:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I broke Thanksgiving.