ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Headache...cause of a stinky guy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2005, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Headache...cause of a stinky guy.

Today, i had an headache...Nothing spectacular in it, but the reason of his headache is special: somebody studying with me is just...he STINKS. He looks like taking a shower once a month, his teeth are yellow/brown/green "pee" and have a huge water circle under his arm...Headache happened after 10 minutes with him...I mean, this is not even funny: this is sad for this poor guy.

Ever happened to you?
Old 07 Apr 2005, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Tell him to bathe, or don't study with him anymore.

Oh, and no.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 08:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I get funky ass customers all the time.

Some come in reeking of body odor.
Some come in smelling like stale pork rinds.
Some smell like rotten eggs.
Some smell like stale pot, masked by cologne

My brother always stinks of disgusting BO. Fucking dumbass has no kind of hygiene upkeep I hate him so much.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 10:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

When I worked at a gas station we had this homeless customer who always came in and stunk up the place. He wouldn't leave, just sat at the back table. The manager used to have to call the cops to get rid of him.
Old 07 Apr 2005, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

no, never had a headache from stink. From eye strain yes, but not stink.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 11:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I know how ya feel.....This man sat in front of me on a 12 hour bus to California,and he...he smelled....and that...thas not cool....I should've spit apple in his face.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick
Some smell like stale pot, masked by cologne
I hope you reported these people to the proper authorities immediately!
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2005, 11:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

No not because of stench. But tonight I was at a friends house and we were all out back drinking a few beers. Well my buddy brought the boxing gloves out. So that was pretty fun. Going match after match my heart was beating so fast that I got a headache.
Old 08 Apr 2005, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I have on a few occasions. When you work in retail, you encounter people like this everyday. Sad part is, they spend alot of money on movie rentals, when across the parking lot from the video store, is a dollar store. It takes a couple of dollars and about 15 minutes to smell like a normal person, or at least attempt to.
Old 08 Apr 2005, 09:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I work with amish people that don't believe in taking baths more then once a week. FAT amish people that don't believe in taking baths more then once a week. Really FAT amish people that don't believe in taking baths more then once a week. Really REALLY FAT amish people that don't believe in taking baths more then once a week. They're rude, obnoxious, and arrogant too...in all honestly they remind me of the French.

The ones that work in the factory fucking REAK by the end of their week-long nasty ass stankfest. It can be migraine inducing too...
Old 08 Apr 2005, 09:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I have come across some Amish people around here that stink to.

It always seems that the people who smell the worst, never leave fast enough. They always seem to linger longer and longer.
Old 08 Apr 2005, 09:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Stereotype or not, the Amish people probably smelled because of the farm work.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2005, 09:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam
Stereotype or not, the Amish people probably smelled because of the farm work.
No farmwork here...some have office jobs and other have manufacturing jobs. The office jobs are usually inhabitated by shamu-like Amish. The office is a rare habitat to find a male Amish but there are a few...they're pretty fat themselves as well, usually. The manufacturing jobs see HUNDREDS of both men and women Amish...sweating in a hot fucking factory and not taking a shower for a FUCKING WEEK GOD DAMNIT!