ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The polls are rigged

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2005, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road
Default The polls are rigged

How are the posters chosen for the popularity threads? People I have never heard of who have a post count of under 1 are actually in this contest- being killed I might add by well known posters. I mean who the hell's Eric1229? Who the fuck is <>Rey Mysterio<>? Do we really need to spoon feed the contestants of OT squash victories before we get to more poster v poster matches? Sheesh it's like Nitro over here; let's watch the Bill Goldbergs fight the random jobbers who resurface on WWE Velocity years later
Jesus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2005, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

yea we have to.
Old 01 Feb 2005, 08:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Its to make things interesting in the later rounds.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2005, 08:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road

I suppose...

I am curious as to how the nomination process works though.
Jesus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2005, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm with Dave...I wasn't aware that anyone knew who I was yet...

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2005, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Ive been here from the start, and I don't think I;m in.
Old 01 Feb 2005, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

It's everyone who's been active in OT (or posted once) in the past month.
Old 02 Feb 2005, 12:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
How are the posters chosen for the popularity threads? People I have never heard of who have a post count of under 1 are actually in this contest- being killed I might add by well known posters. I mean who the hell's Eric1229? Who the fuck is <>Rey Mysterio<>? Do we really need to spoon feed the contestants of OT squash victories before we get to more poster v poster matches? Sheesh it's like Nitro over here; let's watch the Bill Goldbergs fight the random jobbers who resurface on WWE Velocity years later
It's just there so all these egotistical/insecure posters like dogcatcher can make themselves feel better.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2005, 12:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Puder
It's just there so all these egotistical/insecure posters like dogcatcher can make themselves feel better.
Just vote like I do. I know whos worthy or not.
Old 02 Feb 2005, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Just vote like I do. I know whos worthy or not.
All the worthy posters are all up against the not unknown posters.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2005, 12:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Puder
All the worthy posters and all up against not worthy posters.
Heres a little suggestion. Just vote Binky all the way.
Old 02 Feb 2005, 08:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

they were determined by post count and activeness....

meaning for example, Stick is the number one seed cause of his post count there fore he took on the last place active poster with a post count higher than 1 i might add, that was maddenj07 who was last active in january..nuff said...the seeding is only like this during the first round...so for the people that are in the 40's as far as seeding goes, you will take on someone similar to you.
Old 02 Feb 2005, 09:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

That's why I got stuck against Tri. Damn newbist post count!!!
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote