ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So I saw this in someone's away message today...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2005, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default So I saw this in someone's away message today...

There's this really ugly girl (she actually has a twin sister) and she plays hockey and thinks it's the greatest sport ever. She used to be in love with me and thought I was the hottest kid ever (who doesn't) and she was always having people IMing me telling me to ask her out. Since I have 20/20 vision, I kindly declined. She's also a Steelers fan, but she's one of those girls who says they're a HUGE fan, but has never seen a game in their life. Anyway, I saw this in her away message:

I play the game. I Play it Smart my energy comes from the Heart I use my head I move my Feet dont mess with me I'm 1OO% AThlete

I read that and I just thought, "How gay." Does she think she's a poet or something? Does she think that she's William Shakespeare? That just kinda pissed me off for some reason.

So, do people ever say anything or do anything that really pisses you off?
Old 31 Jan 2005, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Sam this thread is sad..... like you.

Just Kidding.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2005, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Sam this thread is sad..... like you.

Just Kidding.

If you don't have anything to contribute you, go away!
Old 31 Jan 2005, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

this was in Tim's (the kid I hate) away message today:

I am sleeping because I am beat from Liftin for football but thats a price u pay for wanting to be buff the stuff bagwell aka WCW wrestler but listen if u any of u guys or girls want to talk to me call the cell phone because after around 8:30 I will be in my bed sleeping like a baby till 2am when i have to wake up but ya it sucks to be me my Bethel Crew keep it real and anybody from Notre Dame reads this keep it easy and don't try to stress me out worse then I am already with the people i aligned myself with
Old 31 Jan 2005, 07:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hate when people have their name on msn like: (insert name here) call my cell (insert number here) to chill. Like what the fuck. If you have real friends you won't need to make your name your number and have people call you like that.
Old 31 Jan 2005, 08:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I hate people who think they know a lot about a sport, then say something really gay like..."The Tigers can beat the Red Sox" or something like that.