ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

How would Christmas be for you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2004, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default How would Christmas be for you

Well first things first and since I'll be gone tomorrow and won't come back until January 3rd I'll say this in advance.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

How and where would you be spending Christmas and New Years evening?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2004, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Christmas Eve will be spent at my dad's girlfriend's house. Christmas day at my mom's house.

I'm gonna spend New Year's Eve in front of a big hi-def television watching UF whoop UM.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

unless the roads get cleared...Christmas Eve will be spent in my apartment

I was supposed to go see my cousin play the bells in a Christmas mass
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Like Kurt...Christmas Eve will probably be spent inside. The roads here are nothing but ice and it hasn't gotten any better today.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Don't you guys have chains on the tires or spiked tires?
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Nope
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Nope
My wife's Cousin lives in Chicago and he has Chains in case they need it.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

My dad's supposed to get me 200 lbs of calcium chloride<sp?> to weigh down the bed of my truck. He said that stuff will melt snow and ice real fast too in case I get stuck.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

I added lead weights to the bed of my truck even thou there is no snow here but adds stability.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I will be with my family, open a couple gifts early and go to the Christmas Eve service at my church. I have no idea what I am doing for New Year's though.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Just at home chillin with my family..both for Christmas and New Years..Simple Enough.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 05:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I think I'm gonna go hike thru the white death...indoors is driving me crazy
Old 23 Dec 2004, 06:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

I'm gonna buy like 200 bucks on fireworks for new years eve.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 06:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

On christmas eve we go to church. And the eat a little dinner. Then christmas morning we get up and open each others gifts. Then around 9 or 10 go to my parents house and exchage fifts. The around one or 2 we go to my grand parents house for dinner witht eh whole family, and the exchange gifts there.

On new years i have a roll of 16 thousand firecrackers well set off, and a huge festival ball thing complete with goggles.
Old 23 Dec 2004, 06:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Be spending them both at home doing nothing much.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote