ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Its December

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2004, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

DaRk LiTa is on a distinguished road
Default Its December

Well its almost Christmas. So, did every one get there christmas shoping done? What are your plans for the christmas brake? If in school or work how many days do you get off? Well theres my questions?!
DaRk LiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2004, 08:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I get two weeks off from school for Christmas. Last day before the break is the 17th.

I haven't done any Christmas shopping, and I'm not going to.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2004, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

At our work they only ever close one day a year. That being christmas day. I will be at work the day after.

As for xmas shopping.....I never do any until the week before christmas. Then i run around like a blue ass fly trying to get everthing in time. I never change

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2004, 10:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm gonna sleep in and just forget its even Christmas...
Old 05 Dec 2004, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. I only get Christmas day off of work. Most likely do nothing on that day, except maybe just have a big meal with my family.
Old 05 Dec 2004, 11:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've done the majority of my Christmas shopping. All I have left do is get a few things for Cyn's family, and that's about it

I have Christmas day off, and maybe some other days around it, but the schedule hasn't came out yet, so I don't know
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2004, 01:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I know I won't be working Christmas day since the only people who work that day are the ones who volunteered and I don't plan on volunteering,Christmas Eve I'll probably be working though.I may take a few extra days off from work after Christmas so I can go visit relative up in Long Beach.

I haven't even started on my Christmas shopping but I will soon,I have quite a few things to get.On Christmas day I'll probably just be taking it easy,spending time with my family and since I'll be getting a PS2 I'll be playing that most of the day.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2004, 10:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Its December, yes.
Have i done any Christmas? No and don't plan to, i'll just give people money.
I get about 2 weeks off college and i work weekends and my work won't be opening on Christmas.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2004, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRk LiTa
Well theres my questions?!
Was that a question?
Old 06 Dec 2004, 02:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

yes?
Old 06 Dec 2004, 02:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I haven't done any Christmas shopping and really wont be doing any other then to pick up a DVD set for my girlfriend.

I only get Christmas Eve and Day off for actual holidays, however I will be taking a weeks vacation Jan. 3-7 thankfully. I need it...badly.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2004, 03:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'd like to thank Dark Lita for reminding me that it is, in fact, December.
Old 06 Dec 2004, 06:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

DaRk LiTa is on a distinguished road

You are welcome.
DaRk LiTa is offline   Reply With Quote