ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Canada! The Evil Empire!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Exclamation Canada! The Evil Empire!!!!!

The Canadians must be stopped. They seek to fill the world with free health care, clean air and the right for young nubile ladies to walk around unclothed in public. Join me my fellow Americans in abolishing this blasphemy before it is too late. Join the rallying cry to make the worl safe once again for pollution, crime and sickliness.

Oh almost forgot a topic. Must have the elusive topic. How about what Country do you think should fall right after Canada?
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
They seek to fill the world with the right for young nubile ladies to walk around unclothed in public.
Depending....that could be good
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiErra
Depending....that could be good
No young man. they must stay clothed until a suitable person can force them at gunpoint to disrobe. Its the American way. Vote Alli Sabbah in 2008
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
No young man. they must stay clothed until a suitable person can force them at gunpoint to disrobe. Its the American way. Vote Alli Sabbah in 2008
Change your stance on this issue, and you have my vote.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Change your stance on this issue, and you have my vote.
Then I shall give free guns to all the youth of America and also have classes teaching thier proper use. The proper use being to kep it loaded and point it at others for fun and profit. Does that gain your vote young friend.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Then I shall give free guns to all the youth of America and also have classes teaching thier proper use. The proper use being to kep it loaded and point it at others for fun and profit. Does that gain your vote young friend.
No, I'm pretty sure I'd get shot by a select few.

Now, make a law, that all can walk nude if wanted.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
No, I'm pretty sure I'd get shot by a select few.

Now, make a law, that all can walk nude if wanted.
I will also prevent anbody from shooting the select few that purchase "Special" permits which have to be displayed at all times upon the left brest on your shirt. thes special permits will come in a triangular shape and be colored a Nean Pink color. Also if someone has one of these permits then anyone they order to must strip immdiately in a seductive menner or be shot on sight. As a side note anyone who votes for me will get a free special permit and a happy meal to boot.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Don't forget were going to legalize weed.

Anyways., I complain about this place alot, but there is alot of good.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
I will also prevent anbody from shooting the select few that purchase "Special" permits which have to be displayed at all times upon the left brest on your shirt. thes special permits will come in a triangular shape and be colored a Nean Pink color. Also if someone has one of these permits then anyone they order to must strip immdiately in a seductive menner or be shot on sight. As a side note anyone who votes for me will get a free special permit and a happy meal to boot.
What if they break the law and shoot anyway?
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb
Don't forget were going to legalize weed.

Anyways., I complain about this place alot, but there is alot of good.
No I shall not legalise weed as it is simply another form of crime that my administration condones. Instead I will make it illegal to arrest drug runners or sellers of any kind so long as they have a special I voted Alli button that is to be given to them upon voting for myself. Vote smart vote Alli. I am also sure you mean me by there being a lot of good and I thank you for your support.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
What if they break the law and shoot anyway?
Then they shall first of all have to clean up the mess and then they shall be slowly pressed under tons of boulders until they die.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Then they shall first of all have to clean up the mess and then they shall be slowly pressed under tons of boulders until they die.
I'd rather be alive and have them as an "enemy", than be dead and have them die, only to follow me to the after life. Yeah, figure that one out.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
I'd rather be alive and have them as an "enemy", than be dead and have them die, only to follow me to the after life. Yeah, figure that one out.
You shall be hunted by my special soldiers if you fail to make the right decision in the voting process. A vote for alli is also a vote for continued existence in relative safety.
Old 03 Dec 2004, 10:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Ah well I suppose I shall leave for my Vacation in Canada for a little bit however I am naming as my running mate Joseph Sun and I hope he continues to campaign for our election with the standard platforms. Sabbah/Sun in 08
Old 03 Dec 2004, 11:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Traitor!