ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Credit Cards and Rewards Points....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2004, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Credit Cards and Rewards Points....

For the people here who have credit cards, how many do you have and what's the limit on each? Does your credit card offer rewards points? Have you ever redeemed the points for anything? If so, what was it?

I have one credit card with a $1000 limit. I get points everytime I use it. It comes out to 1 point for every dollar spent. I haven't ever redeemed them for anything, mainly because I haven't ever had enough. I got my statement today, and I finally reached level 1, but there isn't anything worth getting for this level
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2004, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Very creative thread Stick You listen to the song yet?

Anyways I have 2 credit cards with a $1000 on them both. There both maxed out but I go some moneny today to pay them off. I get reward points, but I never use them
Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2004, 06:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I have a mastercard and a visa card. The limit is a grand on one the other is linked to my savings account so I can spend what I like.

Im vary rarely in debt and i pay off my credit card during the interest free period.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2004, 02:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i have 6 they range from $300-$1000. but i don't have rewards. i wanted one that has it but i don't have enough credit to get one.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2004, 10:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've had cards in the past that had up to a $5,000 limit.....the only rewards I've ever gotten from them was Discover and their cash back system......one year I got like six bucks back.....

now I just have one card.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote