ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

i was right...
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2004, 06:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road
why me i was right...

you fags dont have the nuts to ip ban me...

see u tomorrow

and open my joseph sun account back
Old 02 Dec 2004, 07:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I knew you'll come back, you NEED this place, this place is your life, but hey welcome back.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 02 Dec 2004, 08:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pondering

silence cock head...ths place NEEDS ME!
Old 02 Dec 2004, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batscream
silence cock head...ths place NEEDS ME!
heh thats a laugh.
Old 02 Dec 2004, 09:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pondering

what are you trying to say? Im nothing but pwf trash?
Old 02 Dec 2004, 10:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
what are you trying to say? Im nothing but pwf trash?
No that you're just a poster like any other here. We are all expendable. We leave someone else comes to fill our place.
Old 02 Dec 2004, 10:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Pondering

delusional fool!!!!! I dont care how much action this place recieves without me...its not the same unless im here!!!!
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

I don't see any difference. If you're talking about making threads calling out women who reject you or don't want to talk with you, well yes it's different when you're not around since we don't see that.
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pondering

are you saying this place is better without me? is that what your saying? if your saying, what you said, when you said, thats what your saying, then say what you said, but say it how you said it!

and if that's what your saying, then ill leave again!
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

I am not saying that so don't jump into conclusions.
Old 02 Dec 2004, 11:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pondering

thats it, im out of here.... off too pw, where I still dont get any respect, and will most likely be banned by tommorrow
Old 02 Dec 2004, 12:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

I got banned from PW three times. And all three were after I owned Tracey PRO on Auto knowledge
Old 02 Dec 2004, 12:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pondering

when did you get banned? recently?
Old 02 Dec 2004, 12:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
are you saying this place is better without me? is that what your saying? if your saying, what you said, when you said, thats what your saying, then say what you said, but say it how you said it!

and if that's what your saying, then ill leave again!
LMAO....well done sir

Old 02 Dec 2004, 12:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
when did you get banned? recently?
Nah like last year. I decided not to waste my time anymore.
Closed Thread