ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I have a new goal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2004, 10:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default I have a new goal

I am going to spend the next several years plotting my own death.,

When I die, I want it to make the front page of USA Today....and other international papers. I want people to be reading about my death in Hindu.

I haven't figured out exactly what I'm going to do yet.....I think its going to be in Amsterdam tho.

Lets hear some suggestions.
Old 01 Dec 2004, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

assasination of the president, that will get you the front page and a bullet or two in the head.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^^true.....your name would be up there with John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald.....heck, you've even got the right type of name for it.....
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

take a cue from that dude from the philiphines or wherever he was from that tried to convert the lions in the zoo to religion. But since you work as a butcher when you go in have raw steaks taped to your body. the lions will pounce on you 123 and tear you to pieces. that would be cool to see.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I don't want to go down as a villain

however thats not completely out of the question.
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

some would say that assassinating certain presidents throughout history would have made you a hero.....
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

yeah...but those people are stupid, and didn't have to worry about the FBI busting down your front door based on random stupid thoughts posted on the internet
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

you could always be the first man to jump off the moon.....that'd do the trick....
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

maybe I could build a giant cannon and shoot myself up thru the atmosphere in a little ball thing.

I could get stuck in Orbit and die up there
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Thats easy. Hire a plane get some TV crew saying that you're gonna break some record and when they get in mid air you'll jump with no parachute. This would definately bring anyone's attention.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Shooter v.3 is on a distinguished road

your finally going to go outside?
Shooter v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
you could always be the first man to jump off the moon.....that'd do the trick....
He can't do that. It's Physically impossible.

Why dont you throw some great world ledar in a burning building, and die trying to save them.

Or you could try to be the first person to go a year without food.
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
He can't do that. It's Physically impossible.

Why dont you throw some great world ledar in a burning building, and die trying to save them.

Umm..interesting. Considering he has 1000000000 posts in a matter of 6 months, I would give 5-1 odds. His body will go into shock if he does.

And btw, your jokes are GAY.
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
And btw, your jokes are GAY.
What jokes?
Old 01 Dec 2004, 02:54 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Goldberg

real great