ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I'm goin....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2004, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default I'm goin....

...to SmackDown on Tuesday. I'm not taking any signs this time cuz I even though I enjoyed myself for GAB and Raw, I felt they distracted me from paying more attention to the show.

I'm in section 3A, so I could get on TV, but I doubt it. I'll be back Tuesday night to post the spoilers in the spoilers section for everyone who reads them.

What was the last wrestling event you went to? Are you planning to go to any in the near future?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

The last wrestling event I went to was Raw down in Miami about a year ago. It was the one when Foley first came back. T'was fun.

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time, so I don't plan on going to another event right now.
Old 29 Nov 2004, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Never been to a wrestling event. I want to though. It'd either be a house show, they came to the capital (150ish miles away) from here once. It was a RAW show.

RAW live came to Omaha (2 hundred something miles away) twice, but we didn't get tickets for whatever reason.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The last wrestling event I went to was a house show like 2 years ago.

And i'm not planning on going to another for a long time..................
Old 29 Nov 2004, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

The last Wrestling Event I went to was a House Show in Erie a few months ago. I do plan on going to Future Events.
Old 29 Nov 2004, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

last event i went to was Judgment Day last year in charlotte, HHH and Nash Coheadlined with Lesner/Big Show. i havent been watching a lot of wrestling lately either, Raw is coming to Charlotte soon, but right now i have no plans to go any time soon.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The last event I went to was Raw back in June,the one where The Rock came back to help out Eugene and Kane won the Battle Royal to become the #1 Contender for Benoit's title.

Whenever WWE comes around here again,which probably won't be until sometime next year I would like to go,I always have a blast whenever I go to the shows.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 11:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Raw in Dayton Ohio's Nutter Center, that was back in ....July? I think

It was the nite I decided that Chris Benoit's stupid "Chris Benoit is for Real" slogan was one of the dumbest things I've heard

*note that I did say "one of the dumbest" not THE dumbest