ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Yeah... there was a bomb threat at my school today. (2 videos included)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2004, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Yeah... there was a bomb threat at my school today. (2 videos included)

Around 10:15 this morning, the principal came on the intercom and told everyone to evacuate the school out to the football field. The football field must have some force field around it.

Anyway... everyone evacuated and then a few news choppers stopped above the school. It was pretty wierd. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. We sat outside on the bleachers for about an hour. It was a fun hour though... we just messed around and stuff.

I'm going to post a link to the local CBS news station here. Scroll down to where it says VIDEO On Demand. There are two videos. One is called "Bomb Threat & Suspicious Package Cause School Evac | Noon 11/29/04 | Liv Davalos" and the other is called "Bomb Threat Has High School Evacuated | 10:30am 11/29/04 | Eliott Rodriguez"

If you look on the second video (the one with Elliot Rodriguez), right at the beginning when they show the bleachers... look at the bottom row. You should see a kid wearing and orange shirt. I'm sitting right beside him.

On the first video (the one with Liv Davalos), they show the book bag next to a portable. That was the class I was in when we were called to evacuate.

Here's the link... http://cbs4.com
Old 29 Nov 2004, 02:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Back when I was in the 3rd grade there was a bomb threat on my school. That was horrible because they had us walk well over a mile away from the school, then we had to stand there and wait for like 2 hours.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 02:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

wow.....pretty cool stuff.....
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you had class in a porta potty
Old 29 Nov 2004, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
you had class in a porta potty
It's a fun class.
Old 29 Nov 2004, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

so like you have some shitty homework
Old 29 Nov 2004, 02:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
so like you have some shitty homework
Yeah... the teacher was a little pissy today, though.
Old 29 Nov 2004, 03:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

A helicopter came up REALLY close to my school today, and it was just level with my French class. T'was cool.

Not as cool as your story though.
Old 29 Nov 2004, 03:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

yeah taking french is not cool

Sting> French Class
Old 29 Nov 2004, 03:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sting>>>>>>bomb threats.....
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 03:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Sting > School

Anyways...the only thing like that to happen around here, is about 40 mi somewhere of here, a kid was about to shoot up the school, luckily he was under police watch.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 04:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Nothing like that has ever happend to my school. The closest thing is a Tornado Warning.
Old 29 Nov 2004, 04:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

When I was in like 11th or 12th grade (can't really remember which ) we had a bomb threat. I think it was actually on one of the anniversaries of Columbine or some shit. So yeah, we evacuated out to the football bleachers and we were just chillin there for a while I don't remember if it made the news or not, but then again I never watch(ed) the news anyways so
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2004, 05:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

french class> every thing else
Old 29 Nov 2004, 07:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Last year when I was 12th grade during break time the school went on lockdown because there was a police chase going on and it ended in the school parking lot,everyone just starts running to the nearest classroom and I'm just sitting there for a second before my friend Kim grabs me by the arm and I start to run,were in the drama classroom for about 5 minutes,some teacher stopped the guy after he got of his car and started running.

It made the news but it wasn't that big of a story,not as good as your story Sam.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote