ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Who has bought jerseys on Ebay and/or other internet sites?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2004, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Who has bought jerseys on Ebay and/or other internet sites?

im looking for an NFL jersey, not sure which one i want yet, but the athletic clothing stores around here are very high for an authentic one (average from 165 to 300 bucks) ebay has cheaper prices, but i was skeptical about the quality. so tell me if youve bought one and how satisfied you are, and which site you bought from.

also if you want, recommend a jersey for me , here are a couple im considering.

Chiefs Joe Montana Jersey - my all time fav qb
Colts Peyton Manning Jersey - fast becoming my all time fav qb
Panthers Julius Peppers Jersey - my home team, maybe sub another player
Packers Bret Favre Jersey - come on Bret will always be awesome

or convince me to buy a different one.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2004, 11:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've bought 2 replica jerseys off EBay, but no authentics. The two I bought were in perfect condition. One was the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Throwback (modernized) and the other was a New Orleans Saints home white. Both came in great condition.

A good way to prevent being ripped off is to buy from people who have great feedback left from other buyers. If the item says it's in great condition, check their feedback and see if other users have said the items they received were in great condition.

Good luck to you

Oh, as for recommendations....

Mushin Muhammad (sp) for your home team Panthers.
Titans
Powder Blue Chargers
Dallas Cowboys
Raiders
Saints
Colts
Steelers

Those are the teams' jerseys that I think look pretty cool. If there's a player on any of those teams that you like, then that's who you should get
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2004, 11:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...117376398&rd=1

That guy is offering a Manning jersey for cheap, and all his feedback is positive....
Old 28 Nov 2004, 12:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Chad Johnson
Ed Reed

those are the 2 you should get
Old 28 Nov 2004, 04:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Terrell Owens is the man and the black jersey looks sweet as hell. Plus, I have the black Owens jersey.
Old 28 Nov 2004, 08:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Only one. A replica Sergei Federov Wings jersey.
Old 28 Nov 2004, 08:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mmmmmm.....Mayhem

Evil Homer is on a distinguished road

I got an authentic ohio state for 30 bucks off ebay...the guy was high i suppose

Banner By Me.....PM Me For Banners!
Evil Homer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2004, 12:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

How'd your EBay experience go KK?