ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Have You Ever Injured Yourself...By Just Being Stupid?.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2004, 02:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Have You Ever Injured Yourself...By Just Being Stupid?.

Not being Put in a bad situation..or having someone else hurt you..But have you ever injured yourself by...Maybe it was jumping out of a chair and spraining your ankle..you get the picture.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 02:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Uhm... no flaming for this... but I was with a buddy of mine, helping paint a room in his house for his dad, and we were outside taking a break, and just acting stupid I saw this Toy Story doll, and there for SOME reason was a bunch of nails pounded into a board, so I threw the doll on the nails, and slammed my foot on it, of course the nails went through my shoe, and I had about 4 deep cuts from it. Don't worry, I got my tetnis shot.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 02:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

yes...

I once gave myself a concussion when I fucked up a spear.....the guy I was about to spear moved and I hit wrong, next thing I know I'm on the ground

I once sliced thru my hand with a hunting knife trying to get it out of the plastic packaging it came in

I really could keep listing things...but its kinda sad

o yeah...and this wasn't my fault, but my brother's

I was changing a light fixture in my old house....I had turned off the power, my brother came home fromschool and tried to play his video game...but the power was cut off tot hat too, so as I'm changing the fixture, he turns the power back on...I got fried
Old 27 Nov 2004, 02:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Kurt..Concerning The Spear..Was it Like..a Wrestling Match You and Your Buddies Were Having..Or..A Football Game Or What?...
Old 27 Nov 2004, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Last summer I thought it would be cool if I took a tire out of my shed set it upright, and try to run, jump on top of it and balance on it. HUrt my back like no other when I landed right back on it.

I also thought it would be funny for my friend to roll the tire down the hill over top of me. Same day, same tire.

Last winter I jumped off of our retaining wall and dropkicked the snowman my sisters were building.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I didn't move right when I guy was swinging a chair at me... he smacked my elbow really hard... it split open and swelled up and such.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 12:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Last winter I jumped off of our retaining wall and dropkicked the snowman my sisters were building.
thats fucking awesome

btw, The One,..it was not a wrestling match...it was 3-4 in the morning in the parking lot of Perkins...once more boredom struck me...and boom concussion
Old 27 Nov 2004, 01:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^

yeah.....I've done lots of stupid stuff.....that caused me bodily harm.....but nothing specific comes to mind right now.....
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 01:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I was chasing my little brother thru the basement wearing socks....and I hit a corner hard and slid into a bookcase.My mouth was open but it slmmed shut, and I bit straight thru the lip...it was hanging on but just barely. I ended up laying on the ground having ceizure after ceizure....so I couldn't scream or cry
my brother was too scared to tell my mom, so I just laid on the ground blacking out, waking up...then blacking out again...all the while bleeding

eventually my mom came down to get me for dinner

and I was on the ground still

next thing I know I'm in the hospital waking up after the reattachment surgery
I never got full feeling back in my lower lip after biting it off
Old 27 Nov 2004, 01:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, now that I read that, I remember one specifically.....

I was really young, but I thought I could walk on a guitar.....fell off, hit my head on a coffee table corner (a really sharp one).....busted my head open, right above my upper lip.....they say you could see my skull.....it took 271 stitches to sew it up.....I think I was two, but I may have been three.....
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 01:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Oh, I got another one... I was chasing a neighboor around (friend of mine), it started in the backyard, over a fence, into the front yard, then he ran in his front door, I followed, he slammed the door... all 5 toes in my right foot got crushed... my big toe was actually bleeding from underneath the nail.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 01:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

when I was 2 I saw the doggy stick its head thru the bars on the fence (on our front porch)

then I decided to do it too....my head got stuck tho.....

2 hours later.....after the firemen had cut me out of the fence....I had to get stitches put in the side of my head. Don't remember how many tho
Old 27 Nov 2004, 01:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Uhm... no flaming for this... but I was with a buddy of mine, helping paint a room in his house for his dad, and we were outside taking a break, and just acting stupid I saw this Toy Story doll, and there for SOME reason was a bunch of nails pounded into a board, so I threw the doll on the nails, and slammed my foot on it, of course the nails went through my shoe, and I had about 4 deep cuts from it. Don't worry, I got my tetnis shot.
Ha... what a moron.

Oh... and I was running down the stairs once and jumped over some books and I landed on my ankle and rolled down the stairs. I sprained my ankle.

When I was about five, I stuck a bead up my nose and had to go to the hospital to get it removed.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 02:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

When I was little I put my brother in a diaper box and pushed the box down the stairs....

it flipped my brother fell out, cracked his head open...there was blood everywhere
he was ok after a brief hospital stay

but man, the whoopin my dad gave me hurt for weeks
Old 27 Nov 2004, 02:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Kurt... are you still alive?