ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

How Many Of You Are Artists?..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2004, 02:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default How Many Of You Are Artists?..

Are You Good At Any Form Of Art?..Acting..Or Drawing..Painting..Anything you consider to be Artistic.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 02:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I'm not... I use to be into sketching, had a few books, practiced a lot when I wasn't doing anything else... I grew out of it though, sports become my main priority.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 03:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I'm pretty good at writing...and mixing drinks.
A true alcholic recognizes that bartending is an art.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 03:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I consider my music an art. I can draw alright, too.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Besides playing in a rock band, if you consider yourself an 'artsy' you can also throw the word faggot under your name too.

I went to a highschool with a special arts program. Those kids are the biggest brownnose faggots I have ever met. Not to meantion their freaks.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 06:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I SUCK at drawing. I just can't do it. I'm so-so at photoshop when I want to be, though.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 07:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Writing, used to sing, dabble in computer art.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I can play a couple of musical instraments........if that counts as artistic.

As for drawing.......well I can do a stick figure pretty good. As for anything that requires skill........DOH

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 08:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The Art of Stand Up Comedy
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 09:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I used to be a good artist. Writing fiction, Drawing and abstract painting. Then at the age of 19 I fell on my head in a skateboarding accident and have never managed to get ahold of that creative part of my brain again.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Computer art.

I'm good at everything when it comes to Painting, dying, etc...but not drawing.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2004, 10:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Computer Graphic Artist.
Old 28 Nov 2004, 01:07 AM   #13 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i am good at drawing letters and symbols. thats really it. but other things i can't draw for shit
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I hate when bands start calling themselves artists and then make a CD full ballads.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 04:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hate when people that have already replied to a topic then return and throw out a remark that has nothing to do with the thread.....

I have no artistic ability whatsoever at painting, drawing, computer art.....any of that stuff.....I feel as though I am a decent writer, and I am an accomplished musician.....
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote