ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Holiday Seasons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2004, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Default Holiday Seasons

Hello everyone. I figured with the holidays approaching Id post this little message of happiness and cheer. Some of you dislike me some of you are alright with me. Id like to wish all of you in either case Happy Holidays and best wishes.

I suppose I need a topic so Ill ask what your plans are for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 11:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Thanksgiving...some family is comming over from another town.

For Christmas, the usual gifts and food and cheer.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 11:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Thanksgiving - Staying home and having a big dinner... and of course watching some football.

Christmas - Not sure yet, it will be the first time in a long time that my sister, my brother, and I will all be home for Christmas... so I'm sure it will be fun.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Thanksgiving - My sister and her family will be coming over for dinner,it's convienant since they live just right next door,probably watch some football and the new DVD I bought yesterday,put up Christmas decorations.

Christmas - I have no clue what the plans are for Christmas,just know that there will be lots gift giving and recieving.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 01:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Already had Thanksgiving....(being in Canada and all) didn't do much, since I had to work that day...

As for Christmas, well I was going to go to Calgary, but some of my relatives (mainly cosuins) already their own friends to their places, so theres no room for me...so it looks like I'll be home alone once again for the holidays.....yay.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

thanksgiving going to my aunts house for dinner and then going to work after.

christmas hopefully working all day. i hate christmas.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 04:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Turkey day.....I shall be eating turkey, and watching the Cowboys get demolished.

Christmas....sleeping...if I wake up, I'll drink some NyQuil and try to sleep thru the damnable day
Old 26 Nov 2004, 01:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Turkey day.....I shall be eating turkey, and watching the Cowboys get demolished.

Christmas....sleeping...if I wake up, I'll drink some NyQuil and try to sleep thru the damnable day

Good plan for Christmas. Before I had kids thats what I always tried to do because the whole family thing was hectic as hell.
Old 26 Nov 2004, 03:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Thanksgiving-Hang out at the house

Christmas-see Thanksgiving
Old 26 Nov 2004, 06:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nothing Out Of The Ordinary..Just Hang Around the house with family I suppose..