ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Favorite article of clothing...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2004, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Favorite article of clothing...

Hat, pants, shirt, shoes, boxers, *cough* panties *cough*.

What article of clothing that you own would you not give up for anything?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 10:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

My And1 sneaks or my Aeropostale hoodie.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 10:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Most of my t-shirts,like my Simpson t-shirts or my video game t-shirts,same goes for my LaDanian Tomlinson throwback jersey since I do like to wear it alot.

Also my black Vans,I've had them for almost a year now and they're still in good shape.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Personally, I prefer socks.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 04:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

my White Sox hat....I almost always have it on
Old 25 Nov 2004, 02:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

My Charles Woodson jersey... I've had the thing for like two years now, it still looks brand new... the only thing in my clothes collection that I wouldn't give up...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I like my Terrell Owens jersey a lot. It's one of the black Eagles ones and it looks nice.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I have this one white sweater I always seem to wear.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

the shirt made out of your moms pubic haris.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 04:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I told my mom to order me a Ron Artest jersey off the internet for Christmas. Hope she can find a cheap one...
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 04:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bon Voyage
I told my mom to order me a Ron Artest jersey off the internet for Christmas. Hope she can find a cheap one...
dude there on;y like 100 for a real one.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 04:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Buccs
dude there on;y like 100 for a real one.
Fuckit, she just remembered that Ron Artest was the guy who got into the fight, and she told me to pick a player who is more of a "role model". LMFAO.

So now I'm getting a Dwyane Wade jersey.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 04:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Get a Kobe Bryant one, he's a real model especially for Joe Sun cough*Trish*cough
Old 26 Nov 2004, 12:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

my red sox hat is something i wouldnt give up. plus my Orange County Choppers shirt. thats a nice shirt.

ps- for a jersey, get a T Mac rockets jersey, them kick ass.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2004, 05:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
My And1 sneaks or my Aeropostale hoodie.
Holy shit you're such a poser

Last summer you were some sk83r b01 or whatever, now you're wearing And1 (urban) and Aeropostale (prep)? LMAO

As for the topic, all of my clothes pretty much, but I would die if I lost any of my NFL jerseys, especially my Emmitt Smith Thanksgiving Throwback, or my Roy Williams Split jersey.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote