ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Can I bullshit or what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2004, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Can I bullshit or what?

In 20 minutes I was able to make a 5 paragraph essay based on the poems of a hippy from the 19th century. I had to write about how his poems related to a picture and some song lyrics. The usual crap. Point being, I have an uncanny ability to bullshit my way through just about anything I write. I could write something that looks completely meaningful despite putting no preperation and minimal effort into it. Most people in school I know, when they write things they take forever to write and usually it's crap anyways. I write most things on PWF in spur-the-moment moods. One thing I get accused of in my posts is... overeacting. I admit to this full heartedly but sometimes a person can't judge my mood based on post length. I can make a page long rant without meaning a word of it nowadays. Sometimes I just enjoy the arguing.

So how much effort do you put into your posting? Were you ever a good essay writer?

Last edited by David; 24 Nov 2004 at 09:38 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF LEGEND HAS RETURNED

boston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud ofboston alter has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to boston alter

I write less than you do
boston alter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I put a good amount of effort into most of my posts, sometimes I don't feel like thinking things out, and I just mumble out short sentences and be done with it... on topics I enjoy, I'll think out a long intelligent post.

Never really liked writing essays, so I can't really say that I was good at it, I never had the concentration to sit down and work on one before. If I want to, I can put words together well, and come out with something pretty creative... I don't do it often though.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 09:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

The subject depends on the effort I put into my posts.

Essays aren't my strong point. I've always been more of a math/science person myself. However, I have pulled a few essays out of my ass in my day.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 10:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

It depends on the topic. If it is a good one, I'll put some thought and effort into it.

Never really liked writing essays though. I enjoy reading more.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 10:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

How much effort goes into my posting corresponds with my energy levels. Today is one of the good days

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I usually to put effort into my posts,if I feel lazy then I only type up a little sentence.

I hate writing essays,thus why I barely passed my Creative Writing class with a D grade.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 10:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Lol, one time my science teacher made us do this 2 page essay on what the earth would be like without the moon. And it would be HUGE towards your grades. He said basically if you didn't do it there was no way you would pass. Well, the next day at school, I realized that I hadn't done it. So basically I wrote a 2 page essay in 15 minutes in homeroom, and actually got a 100 on it. It wasn't that hard actually, because he made us watch a movie on it the other day.

And yeah, I'm a fabulous writer if I must say so myself. Every article I've done for my website so far has been solid as hell.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 04:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

a hippy in the 1800's? I doubt that....

anyways.....I can bullshit my way thru almost anything......convincingly usually
Old 25 Nov 2004, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
a hippy in the 1800's? I doubt that....
Well, they're pretty much the equivalent to a hippy. Transcendalists. They think society's corrupt and that living in a forest can somehow change that.
David is offline   Reply With Quote