ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Blimpie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Blimpie

I go into Blimpie today to get a sandwich. I ordered the Buffalo Chicken on White Bread (cause i knew it would piss off starscream) with american cheese. The guy taking my order put the meat into the microwave and then had to go to the back. This left some chick to wait on me. She took the sandwich out of the microwave and asked what i wanted on it. First i said mayo, so she put some on it. Then I said could you put some ranch dressing on it as well. First it took forever for her to find the package (which was right in front of her, and i had to point it out) then she couldn't get the damn thing open. Finally she put that on, and i asked if they had hot sauce. She said yes, so i said can you put a little on the sandwich. she covered the entire sandwich in hot sauce, i mean all you could see was red, so after she basically soaked my sandwich she then proceeded to ask me if i wanted it heated. WTF. She took it out of the microwave, had she already forgot that?

So when was the last time someone screwed up your order?
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

What's a blimpie? is it like Subway?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

yes blimpie is like subway
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

When Sonic gave me fries instead of onion rings. Not so bad.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

ALright, Thanks for clearing it up. we only have Subway here.

Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah, Blimpie's is a sub shop like Subway.....but they suck.....I hate Blimpie.....

Every freakin' time I order something it gets screwed up.....I can't order a plain hamburger without it getting messed up.....seriously......I go to Wendy's the other day and order a plain hamburger.....the guy taking my order says "what do you want on that?"......
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

I've had some things get forgotten on Some orders. but not a lot.

Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I can't remember anything recently, seeing as I don't eat much fast food, but I do remember being at a restaurant, and the worst thing possible happened, our order was dropped on the ground in the back... we sat there for about an hour before we asked someone where our food was... I think we got the meal for free... it was at Olive Garden.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

what a moron, you sat there for an hour before asking. They should have charged you double
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
what a moron, you sat there for an hour before asking. They should have charged you double
Not really, at a busy restaurant on a Friday, you don't expect to have your meal immediately, especially after an entree...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 05:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

It's called Blimpie's... not Blimpie... duh

I went to Subway last week and the guy asked me what kind of bread I wanted so I said monterey cheddar. Well, he passes it down the chain of towel-heads and he asks the lady in front of me what she wanted... on my bread! So I go, "Hey... that's my bread" and the guy just looked at me funny.

So then I go back to the bread guy and I say "Your friend here just screwed up my order and gave my bread to someone else" and he laughed and said "Sorry... what kind of bread do you want?" I said monterey cheddar and he said okay. He goes in the oven to look for it and he walks back and says "We're out of monterey cheddar" I'm like "You've got to be kidding me!" He goes "Sorry". I said "Whatever... just give me italian bread then".

Yeah... that's it.