ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The McRibb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2004, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default The McRibb

It's back. Now what the fuck is so so special about a damn sandwich?
Old 23 Nov 2004, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I never liked it. It's the same kind of ribs they serve at my school. Ribs without the bones... what the fuck!?
Old 23 Nov 2004, 09:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

You do realize it may be some sort of rat?
Old 23 Nov 2004, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
You do realize it may be some sort of rat?
I'm almost certain that it's not.
Old 23 Nov 2004, 09:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I admit, hamburgers are great but I try to avoid them as much as I can. So much grease. I try to stick to places like Arby's and Subway. And if I do go to Burger King or McDonalds I usually get a salad. Last time I had those Chicken Selects. I wonder if they still have them.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2004, 09:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Or possibly grown in a lab
Old 23 Nov 2004, 09:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I don't know why, but i've never like Hamburgers and Hot dogs. of course this led for people to pick on me about it to this day. so, i woulden't bother with a Mcrib.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2004, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

The McRib is fastfoood perfection.....

What is it? Who knows? Do I care? Hell no...shit's made with cocaine .....

I could go for a McChewtoy right now
Old 23 Nov 2004, 10:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i need proof of this mcrib coming back. we dont fuck around with shit like that in my house
Old 23 Nov 2004, 10:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimon Dean
i need proof of this mcrib coming back. we dont fuck around with shit like that in my house
its back....I'm considering going to get one now
Old 23 Nov 2004, 10:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

as am I Kurt, as am I.
Old 23 Nov 2004, 10:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

we have 24 hr McDonalds around here
Old 24 Nov 2004, 12:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

i am EVER so pissed

i went to 3 count em 3 mcdonalds, and the mcrib promotion hasnt started yet
Old 24 Nov 2004, 12:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

That sandwich sucks... I think Kurt said it first, it's like a chewtoy... it reminds me of chewing on a uninflated balloon... if I'm gonna get anything at McDonalds, it's gonna be the #7 without a tomato.

By the way, Popcorn Chicken resurrection > McRibb resurrection.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 01:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

most important McDonalds fact

Old McNuggets kick new McNuggets ass

even with those little pieces of plastic inside them