ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Cheaters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2004, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
suspicous Cheaters

So i'm sitting there in my history class and theirs this one girl who sits in front of me. The class is doing this worksheet, and she asked me what the answer was to the first question. I was like alright....and i gave her the answer. So I do one question....and then she asks me what the answer is to number 3. I knew she isn't THAT bright...so I gave her the answer. I'm sitting there doing my work and she asks me the answer to the next question. By now I had cought on that she was copying me. I said...why dont you look in the book you dumbass! It's right there in front of you! She got really pissed at me....but got the clue. And when she looked in the book she finished before me.

So lesson of the day....ALL THE HOT GIRLS AT MY SCHOOL ARE A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES.

---Discuss---
Old 22 Nov 2004, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

first off, you dissed a hot chick. therefore, thou shalt be shunned by them.

second, let her copy. why you ask? because she's hot. as it says in saving silverman "CARPE POON!!!"
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 09:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It's the opposite at my school. Most of the hot chicks are also smart which gives me a double incentive to ask them for a bit of help.

All of the ugly broads at my school are dumb as bricks. They've got nothing going for them.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2004, 02:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

You should have just let her copy off of your work man,I let people do that all the time when I was in school,I did it because I just wanted to be nice and I was good at not getting caught doing it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2004, 02:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

it took her asking you 3 times for you to realize that she was copying your answers?
What the hell????

I used to let the pretty girls cheat anytime they wanted to...but when those ugly girls would try, I'd hit them with a rolled up newspaper....its the only way they learn.
Old 23 Nov 2004, 07:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
it took her asking you 3 times for you to realize that she was copying your answers?
What the hell????
It took you this long to figure out i'm a little slow?
What the hell?
Old 23 Nov 2004, 07:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
first off, you dissed a hot chick. therefore, thou shalt be shunned by them.

second, let her copy. why you ask? because she's hot. as it says in saving silverman "CARPE POON!!!"
So if some chick was going to destroy the world and you knew about it you wouldn't tell anyone because she's hot?
Old 23 Nov 2004, 08:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

no, thats life threatening. theres a line.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2004, 09:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
So if some chick was going to destroy the world and you knew about it you wouldn't tell anyone because she's hot?
The way I see it is, if I kept quiet about it, she might let me have sex with her before she destroys the world.
Old 23 Nov 2004, 03:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

There's an extremely intelligent girl in my class...and extremely beautiful...so once more...

FUCK YOU, MIKE!
Old 23 Nov 2004, 04:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

BOOYAH