ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

post one of your favorite PWF moments...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default post one of your favorite PWF moments...

Just for the sake of bringing back the former glory of PWF and reviving some memories that just shouldn't die post some of your best threads.

When it comes to gimmicks I think this one is my all time favorite:

Jacko is whacko and backo at PWF-o

For funniest diss, the first post in this thread:

What's the worst gimmick you've ever seen on PWF?

more to come.

Last edited by David; 21 Nov 2004 at 10:31 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

REAL WRESTLERS use REAL NAMES

prototype was fucking hilarious. Comedy GENIUS!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Ok Bitches
^^^
thats my favorite WZ post I ever made.....I aint much for battlin

other than that....

it won't let me go back far enough to show you people when Stick, Soda, Myself, RJ, Headbanger, Kettlehead, Johnny Blitz, Dev, Jericho DTA, ILC, EB, Marbles, Hunters Heart, Takers BadGirl, Truth, Jason, Bleak, Sly, Steph, Syn....Everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybody was keepin these boards hoppin til the early morn

you rookies missed it
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Personally, I found the Mr. Confederate prank to be pretty funny.

Also, when stick posted that jizm pick, and the camini/asshole pic.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My e-marriage to ILC(Though it wouldn't of been made possible without the help of DC and the DWO........damn I miss ILC )

I know I have more but I can't really think of any right now and that one sticks out the most,I also believe that it was the very first e-wedding here at PWF,not Truth's.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

hey Stick ....remember when Stone Cold deleted the smiley cuz of us?
Old 22 Nov 2004, 12:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
hey Stick ....remember when Stone Cold deleted the smiley cuz of us?

I do remember that! Then he replaced it with some crappy suspicious smiley

That was so awesome
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene STICKsky

I do remember that! Then he replaced it with some crappy suspicious smiley

That was so awesome
we rule
Old 22 Nov 2004, 02:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Truth's Wedding was hell of a night!

Like Kurt said, anytime back in the day when the Late Night Crew had this place rockin was fucking great.

The PC2 and Ryan's evil faction.

More to come as I work my brain more and think of them.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Bottom line for me is that if Ted came back with another company, no matter what channel it was on, no matter when it was on, it would give WWE another run for it's money. I wouldn't like to see Ted run Vince out of buisness with a new company, but just give him enough competition, (sp), to smack Vince in the face and say to him, your company isn't indestructable and all-mighty.

Also, if Ted makes another company again, it probably will be 10 times better than WCW was. Ted is a smart guy and will learn from his mistakes in WCW. Things like who to hire, who not to hire, (Vince Russo).
Probably my best post.

Quote:
On the days leading up to Black Friday, I intend to re-enforce my stonghold at the toy isle of K-Mart. On the morning of 11/26/04 I intend to destroy any opposition that approaches my Denfences. That evening I plan to make a wild dash to the Check-out counter to stake my claims on the treasure I have protected. And finally, on the eve of 12/25/04, I shall rub it in all the soccer mom's face's that they failed in their mission to get their Kids the coolest elmo doll on the block.
My funniest post.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 06:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Personally, I found the Mr. Confederate prank to be pretty funny.

lmao

I don't remember that

This is probably my best post ever

Whats wrong with wrestling today
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2004, 01:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

one of my favs was closing this wahaha
Old 23 Nov 2004, 02:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I reopened this thread. It was closed because of that God damn strike.

I don't have a favorite moment in particular. I just remember me being an idiot was pretty funny.
Old 23 Nov 2004, 02:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you opened it back up to say you had nothing memorable to post about, i thought your gay ass was leaving