ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

How the mighty have fallen...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default How the mighty have fallen...

Howdy Amigos!

Man, I used to be so with it on this site. Now I'm just a shadow of the poster I used to be.

Do you think your best days of posting here are over or do you think that you've yet to reach your peak? Looking back I realized that I was once part of the backbone of PWF. Now I'm more like the the wrist or kneecap of PWF, those joints that people hardly pay attention to and end up gettin arthretis.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I barely got noticed when this site opened. I didn't read all the threads and I didn't really know everything that was going on. There was sio much shit I didn't bother reading it all. I just posted and kept to myself. That was it. My post were probably horrible too.

I would say i'm at my peak now.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

You were never the best Suggestion box mod....

Dre was mistaken
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've had numerous peaks, and right now, I don't really know where I fit in. I'm just here pretty much.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I realized I completely missed the point of this thread...my bad

I am in limbo...I don't really see myself making any important contribution now....maybe back then....who knows
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Back then I was barely ever noticed around at PWF,today it's still kind of like that but more people notice me now,though I wasn't noticed I still had some good times back then and I miss it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I don't think I'm that noticed, so I don't worry too much.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

When I first came here I wasn't that noticed, imo. But now, I guess I am being one of the few steady female posters on this board, it's hard not be be noticed a little more than others.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 01:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
When I first came here I wasn't that noticed, imo. But now, I guess I am being one of the few steady female posters on this board, it's hard not be be noticed a little more than others.
noticed for being the ugliest mother fucker anyone has ever seen.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 02:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle

Dre was mistaken
Dre told me that I was the best Suggestion Box mod!!
Old 22 Nov 2004, 04:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I think my quality has been pretty low lately... I've been busy alot.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 05:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle

Dre was mistaken
You are right. that distiction belongs to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
Dre told me that I was the best Suggestion Box mod!!
Sorry. He was wrong.

Anyway. I say that i have never realy hit my peak yet, but i hope to do it soon. I spend a few hours a day here. I am trying to make more of an effort to reply more instead of just reading the thread. By the way. I was just meesin around with you guys (Kurt and Sam) you were both great SB mods (just not a good as me,lol)

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 05:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
you were both great SB mods (just not a good as me,lol)
and you only became SB mod because I resigned

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 05:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Hmmm. I am not sure, but i thought that it was Kurt's (the 1st or second of many hundred times he left ) leaving that lead to me becoming SB mod.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 06:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

*looks at my # of posts*

I think i got a while before i reach my peak.