ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I'm not going...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Unhappy I'm not going...

I made a thread not that long back telling that I was going to Arizona, I found out this week I'm not gonna be going down there, my brother is gonna fly in instead, I don't know why the plans changed, but they didn't... and I'm a little bummed I didn't get to go, I would still like to go down there sometime before he gets out of the military, so possibly sometime next year.

Topic: When was the last time you were disappointed about something, what was it?

Last edited by Alth; 21 Nov 2004 at 09:51 PM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I found out that party I went to had to be over at 11. I was bummed, it was supposed to go all night, ah well.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

the last time I was disappointed was this morning....I woke up again
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I was disappointed when I read this thread
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

LOL@Kurt and Stick's posts

Anyways,the last time I was dissapointed was actually earlier today when I found out I would be working 8 hours this coming week,I know it sounds like a lame thing to be dissapointed over but I kind of got over it,it'll be worth it once I get my paycheck.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
LOL@Kurt and Stick's posts

Anyways,the last time I was dissapointed was actually earlier today when I found out I would be working 8 hours this coming week,I know it sounds like a lame thing to be dissapointed over but I kind of got over it,it'll be worth it once I get my paycheck.
only 8 hours????? * hours is never worth it...thats not worth me making the trip to pick up my check.

No longer shall I say "stick aint got no job"
Now I shall say "Jason ain't got no job"
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

It's only part-time,and I might not even have this job anymore after a few more weeks,since I'm part of the Work Experience Program I get paid through the school and not by the company,so that's why I have not been fully hired because they don't pay me and I really don't think they are going to keep me after my 100 hours of training is up.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 07:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Saturday when Michigan lost to Ohio State.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

saturday when wisconsin cho... lost to iowa. fuck shit piss damn it to hell. we had the rose bowl right there. we were so close to it.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 08:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Sucks about your trip man.

Last time I was disappointed was when I got a shitty mark on a test.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2004, 03:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Last time I was dissapointed.

About 4 hours ago when my bet got beat in the NBA

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote