ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Was I too mean?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Was I too mean?

There's this really fat girl who's, coincidentally, hideous. Well, she thinks that she is the hottest thing since my oven was on 350. So, she came with me and my friends to the mall and she was like "I think those guys keep checking me out". I just turned around and stared at her for a minute and then I turned back around and kept walking. A few minutes later she says the exact same thing... "I think those guys keep on checking me out". This time I just stopped and turned around. I said "Shut the fuck up, fatass. No one here likes you and no one here thinks you're hot... not even Stevie Wonder over there. Just shut the fuck up and try to eat less."

Well, she ran away crying and shot herself.

Actually, she didn't shoot herself... but she did cry. Was I too mean to her?
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

No. You're doing your part to help the obesity problem in North America.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

You should receive a medal.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiErra
You should receive a medal.
I was thinking that, too.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

No, you wasn't too mean. Some people get to be annoying and something needs to be said.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

No, you wern't mean. You were just blantently truthful, a quality that most people lack these days.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Fuck her fatass, you should have thrown her off the 2nd floor ledge to the first floor.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAtista666
Fuck her fatass, you should have thrown her off the 2nd floor ledge to the first floor.
if she's that fat, little Sammy couldn't have thrown her....

anyways...she was probably just noticing people's heads turn as they got sucked into the gravitational pull of her mostrous ass.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 01:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

this story probably never happened. yes.
SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 01:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sounded like she was just trying to start conversation. It ain't like she kept reminding you they were looking at here over and over. No reason to flip out, dude.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

Good job Sam.

I bet it was Monica.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 02:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
-The Black Hole -

raider98 is on a distinguished road

I thought that was hilarious what you siad James.
raider98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 02:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC.
this story probably never happened. yes.
Yeah... because I make up stories about fat ugly girls all the time.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 06:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
She probably would have bounced back up to the second floor anyway.
Old 23 Nov 2004, 02:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
No, you wasn't too mean. Some people get to be annoying and something needs to be said.
Oh shut the fuck up. Your ready to cry everytime someone calls you a white bitch.

Just try not to be ignorant, unless someone is trying to first Sam. You could of told her some other way.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote