ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What's in your wallet?
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default What's in your wallet?

In my wallet... I have nothing but a metal, Iron Maiden ID box where I keep my ID and $2.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

What's in your wallet from 15 days ago.

Thank you Sam, we're now even.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
What's in your wallet from 15 days ago.

Thank you Sam, we're now even.
Now I'm depressed. I've sunk to your level.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

And I've sunk to yours, I'm gonna go try and score a date with my best friend now.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
And I've sunk to yours, I'm gonna go try and score a date with my best friend now.
Good idea. I'll go do the same, seeing as we're on the same level.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

...well...since a couple weeks, the only thing that's changed is my money count. I know have $5, w00t.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Same things that were in it the last time this thread was made.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 09:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My highshool ID, 10 bucks, and a 5 dollar Blockbuster gift card that I got last year for Christmas.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I don't think I bothered to answer the last one
sooooooooo

2 Dave and Buster's Power Cards ( One is from San Jose CA, the other is from Chicago)
1 GameWorks card for Newport on the Levy
1 Kroger Card
1 Blockbuster Card
My lawyer's business card
a Best Buy Gift Card
a Kroger Gift Card
my Reply Card
$5 in Replay bucks
My Drivers License
A St. Christopher Emblem
A Ticket Stub for Garden State
Ticket Stub from The Bengals vs Ravens game at Paul Brown Stadium last year
Ticket Stub from my first game at The Great American Ballpark
My Insurance Card
My Friend's Business card
and 10 bucks

oops I forgot

I also have a pass for the L's in Chicago...good til March 2005

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 21 Nov 2004 at 11:33 PM.

Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well I guess I'll post mine again,things have changed since the last thread was made,I got rid of one of the pictures I had in there and I now have cash in there.

Here it is:
California ID
Military ID
Social Security Card
Bank of America Card
Bus ID Card
Blockbuster Card
Kaiser Permanente Medical Card
5$(I have more money but I'm not keeping it in my wallet right now)
Ticket stub from the Spongebob movie
Pictures of my two nephews and niece
Picture of my best friend and his girlfriend

That's about it.
Closed Thread