ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Blogs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2004, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Blogs

I see a lot of people having blogs lately, so i was wondering, do you have a blog, and also

where is a good place to have a blog, meaning i know there are sites set up to have blogs, what are some goodones?
Old 20 Nov 2004, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I've never had a blog before...well.....once at AP, but I posted in it like 3 times.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 03:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

okay, i feel stupid right now but, whats a blog?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 03:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

a blog i believe is like an online diary or journal, where you post things in your life, or i guess you could post songs, poems, whatever, or just keep people updated with what is going on with yourself
Old 20 Nov 2004, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

alright then. thanks. ive never read one.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 05:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

www.myspace.com

i have a blog account only to be able to respond to a friends blog. but i dont post anything on mine.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

www.scotsmanality.com

^ That isn't my blog, but it's basically the best blog you'll ever find on the internet. Inspired me to start mine. Mine:

www.completeownage.blogspot.com

I love the address. It ALMOST looks like I actually payed for it.

I just started this week, and I've had some fun with it so far. My complete thoughts on the Pacers/Pistons incident will be up by the end of tonight. *wink wink*
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
My complete thoughts on the Pacers/Pistons incident will be up by the end of tonight. *wink wink*

Quote:
Originally Posted by From my website
Well, let me just start this out by saying that I love Detroit sports. The RedWings are basically my favorite sports team of all time, I love the Pistons, and hell, I’ve even cheered for the Tigers sometimes, even though my favorite MLB team is Boston. But what happened last night at the Pacers/Pistons game was a disgrace to all Detroit Pistons fans and all people from Detroit.

When I first saw the footage on TV, I was against Ron Artest. I saw him up in the fifth row, attacking fans. I don’t condone violence like that at all, so I went straight to badmouthing Artest, saying he needs to see a psychologist etc. But after I saw the COMPLETE footage on Sportscenter, my opinion had changed 100 percent.

Everything started when Wallace went to dunk the ball, and Artest fouled him. Was the foul fragrent? No. Did Artest get up into Wallace’s face, or anything like that to try and piss Wallace off? No. What did happen, was after Wallace was fouled, he immediatley came rushing at Artest and nearly pushed him over. Artest should’ve went gangsta on his ass there, but instead he does something NO-ONE expects, and stays cool to let the refs do their job and eject Wallace.

I really respect Artest alot after seeing that, and now I’m not as mad at him for attacking the fan now. We’ll get to that in a minute. Anyways, if some guy was gonna nearly push me off my feet for doing my job as a basketball player, holy shit I would be pissed. I wouldn’t just sit there like Artest was doing. Once again, great job by him.

So now Artest was lying on the scorer’s table, letting everything take it’s course. Doing the right thing. And then all of a sudden some ingnorant fan gets pissed off. He was probably thinking "hey, it’s because of Artest that Wallace is getting ejected". Well first of all, IT WASN’T. And then he actually had the nerve to throw a cup of water at Artest while he was lying on the scorer’s table.

I mean you can only do so much to a human before he snaps. And at that moment Artest did snap, and I absolutley do not blame him. Infact, you could even say the Detroit fan used violence first. No wait, you can, and I will. It’s rumored that Artest went after the wrong person. If he did, damn that sucks for that one guy. But shit, I would’ve snapped a long time ago if I was Artest. And I have a feeling that Artest DID attack the wrong guy, because shortly after Artest went after him, another guy came from behind, grabber Artest, and started repeatedly hitting him in the face. That was probably the guy who threw the water. Just pathetic.

Then everything just went completely chaotic. Fists were being thrown everywhere, stuff was being thrown. Indiana players were trying to get back to the lockeroom, yet tons and tons of liquid was being dumped on them. The fans saw it as their chance to disrespect any Pacer they saw, so they took it.

And if the liquid was bad enough, many Detroit fans ran up to an Indiana player just to attack them. I mean, shit. Doesn’t Detroit know how to act? When a basketball player jumps over the scorers table to get into a fight with a fan, what should you do? You should just sit there and let security take care of it. But the Pistons fans were selfish and decided to take matters into their own hands. Because of this, the situation went on alot longer than it should of, and it was alot more of a disgrace than it should’ve.

Who to blame here? It’s obviously Detroit. Ben Wallace and the fan both used violence on Artest first. Artest will probably be blamed the most for this, but let me just say if you review the footage, you will realize that he shouldn’t be blamed for this. Hopefully everyone has learned a lesson. Hell, the NBA may even be getting ready to increase security and move fans farther back from the court now. I hope that doesn’t happen, but it may. And if it does there is no exuse for it not to happen because of what happened in Detroit last night.

Last night on Sportscenter, they showed similar incidents like this that have happened in the past:

- A 21 year old jumps onto the ice to challenge the whole Buffalo Sabre’s bench. In return, he gets hit around 20 times in the face HARD by a player. I feel sorry for the guy.

- Tie Domi is sitting in the penalty box, and sprays a fan in the face with a water bottle. The glass collapses as the fan tries to get at Domi.

- A baseball player has his hat stolen by a fan. He goes into the crowd to get it back and a huge brawl ensues.

- A recent memory, as a Texas Rangers baseball player throws a chair into the crowd, breaking a woman’s nose.

- And probably the worst sports situation of all time in America besides last night, as numeros Boston Bruins go into the crowd to attack fans. One guy gets beat with his own shoe. The first time I saw that, I was amazed. After seeing the Detroit/Pacers fight last night, that seemed normal.
My best article yet.

- Jadakiss
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

ive read a few exerpts, but pretty much all boring stuff.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

thanks to all about the blogs, i think i am going to use blogspot
Old 21 Nov 2004, 09:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

^ Oh cool. I'll check it out once you get going.

Trevelbond's blog:

http://trevelbond.blogspot.com/

He hasn't updated it in awhile, though.

- Jadakiss
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I had one... don't know if it's still up. If I can remember the URL, I'll post a link. I only posted in it once, though. And it makes me sound pretty crazy.
Old 22 Nov 2004, 10:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

http://dogcatcherdwo.blogspot.com

there it is my first blog
Old 22 Nov 2004, 10:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

ah.... too late.

The one that my friends seem to be using nowadays is http://www.livejournal.com/

I've made an account there but I only posted in it a few times before I deleted it, pretty boring stuff.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2004, 10:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

ooookayyyyy.....or should i say Mokay....