ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Was I too much of an ass?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Was I too much of an ass?

I don't know if some of you will remember this, but awhile back I made a thread about how my one friend is AlWAYS with his girlfriend.

Anyways, this weekend my friend who moved up north came down for the weekend. Besides me, this was the first time my friends have seen him since the end of August. So I had the all guys over for beer since we haven't all been together for a long time.

Of course when were all together were going to have to tease my one whiped friend. I wasn't really buggging him too much that early in the night just because i'v done my fair share of making fun of lately and most of the other guys haven't. It was mostly the guy who lives up north saying shit. Anyways, which made the whole whole thing worse was that in a span of 4 hours she called him 10 times while she was at work. Ten fucking times. So every time she called we would make fun of him more and more. I could see he was starting to get really pissed. But were didn't stop.

I knew she wanted to come over when she was done work. And I didn't want that to happen at all. I had no clue what I would say to either of then when they asked. None of my other friends wanted her there either. So she calls him for like the 5th time or whatever it was and then my friend is like 'she wants to talk to you'. So I go on his cell and shes like 'So what kind of sub do you want" (she works at a subway) and i'm like "well actually I just ate alot of pizza and there's a hell of a lot of beer here that needs to be drank and I don't want to eat anymore" then shes like 'what about the other guys' and I tell her the same thing "they just ate too and they dont want anymore" So she's like ask at least. So I put down the phone and say "So does anyone want subs? Nope I didn't think so" and I get on the phone and say "nope, like I said, no one wants subs" then I hand the phone back over.

Then she calls back like 45mins later. She wants to talk to me again. I get on the phone and she says in a whiney voice "I want to come over when i'm done work". I really didn't know what to say so I just said "Hey, if you want to ruin our guys night together and bring a lot of teasing on Kurtis, then your welcome to come over" I looked over at Kurtis and he didn't give me a nice look. There was just a pause on the phone and then I just handed the phone back to him. lol

Now I can tell he's extremly pissed. So at 11 he leaves my house to be with his girfreind at work. We couldn't believe it. Here he is with his friends (and someone he hasn't seen in months), drinking, having a good time, and he just leaves to be with her at work when he see's here every single day. I find this very, very sad. He's probably so pissed at us, and even more pissed at me. But meh, right now I could care less. But do you think I took it too far, or was that alright what I did?
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Have you no shame? Hes obviously in some kinf of love...

I dont know what to add to this subject, pay me no attention. Well does she look good?
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Have you no shame? Hes obviously in some kinf of love...

I dont know what to add to this subject, pay me no attention. Well does she look good?
No. She's ugly.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

A little bit of wisdom. When a guy is in love he will always choose the woman over his friends. If you continue along the way you are prepare for one less friend.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

you should have told just "accidentally" turned off the phone....then no more calls
Old 20 Nov 2004, 12:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
you should have told just "accidentally" turned off the phone....then no more calls
She was calling him on his cell.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 12:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb
She was calling him on his cell.
I woulda kept saying "I don't want to talk to her"
when he asked why, respond with "She's your girlfriend, I don't even like her. Why should I have to talk to her"
Old 20 Nov 2004, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

He doesn't know we don't like her though. And I think it might be too late to tell him.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

explain to him that you were kinda drunk at the time, and didn't mean to come off like an ass
Old 20 Nov 2004, 12:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Your friend must go by "hoe's before bro's" and not the other way around. He's in love, what can you do.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 01:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb
Here he is with his friends (and someone he hasn't seen in months), drinking, having a good time, and he just leaves to be with her at work when he see's here every single day.
Was he? You mentioned a few times that he looked pretty pissed off about you guys making fun of him. That's probably why he left.

Looks like she has him on the short leash ....
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 01:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
explain to him that you were kinda drunk at the time, and didn't mean to come off like an ass
Now why didn't I think about that?

Good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Was he? You mentioned a few times that he looked pretty pissed off about you guys making fun of him. That's probably why he left.
lol true. But the thing is, wouldn't it sink in that every time she called we would just get more mean? Like the only reason why we say so much is because he needs to talk to her constantly. He needs to expect that were going to tease him a bit anyways. Its just the way it is. But he brings the rest on himself.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 02:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Most guys do take their love over their friends, but nothing you can do about it.

He does sound pretty whipped though.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 09:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

well the thing is, things change, people change, especially with a girl involved. if you want to continue to be friends with this guy, even though it will be a significantly lesser friendship, you have to except the fact that his loyalty now lies with her. even if she is annoying, except it for his sake or drop your friendship.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

KK is right, you are gonna hafta accept that he has found someone....it means that you aint gonna get to spend as much time with him....Eventually you'll be there too. We all do it at some point.

give it time tho, if they get married...after awhile all he'll want to do is tunnel out to hang with his boys.