ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Fatty McFatass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2004, 01:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Fatty McFatass

Back when I was working at Meijer (it was my first job) there was a greeter, this cranky old dude....I wish I could remember his name, cuz he was my hero. He was in charge of welcoming people and giving people keys for the electronic wheelchair carts.

He was a retired guy tryin to kill some time, so he had a really poor attitude, which always made me laugh.

This one day this fat woman comes into the store, and asks for a electronic cart. Old dude gives her the key.....Jabba settles into her chair and the chair sinks and theres an audible breaking sound.

Old dude looks at her and starts yelling "You broke my chair!!" "Get out of the damn chair!!!"

Jabba climbs out and the chair raises off the ground with her ass, finally it pops off but the seat doesn't rise like its supposed to, old dude is about to burst a blood vessel.

he just kept saying "you broke the chair"

eventually Jabba looks at him and says "Well aren't you gonna give me another chair?"

Old dude blew up....he looked at her and went off "Another chair???? So you can break that one too?? You should walk around the store...it'll do you some good, maybe you can walk off some of your ass. "

Jabba is visibly pissed "How dare you talk to me that way"

Old dude "Its about time someone did"

Jabba "I'm leaving, and I'll be talking to your manager"

Old dude "Good luck getting your fat ass thru the door, and remember to put the pizza down before you call my boss.....who am I kidding, if you knew how to put a pizza down you wouldn't be wearing a tent."

Jabba just left, it was one of the greatest exchanges I've ever been witness too.
Old dude got fired ....or maybe he died....either way I never saw him again.

Anyways, do you believe people should get special parking spaces and privleges just because they can't say no to donuts?
Old 20 Nov 2004, 01:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Only if they have a glandular disorder and can prove it.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 01:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

kurt that was so funny. i would've loved to have seen that. i think the bitch got what she disrved. i mean i don't like how fat people can do what ever they want cause their fat. i mean i'm skinny. so that means i should be able to do whatever i want. ( i am not happy that i am skinny, it runs in my family) but i would have died laughing if i saw that. i've always wanted to say that but i never had the balls to say it. maybe when i want to quit but i could never do that i would feel too bad. unless if she was a bitch to begin with than i would be ok to do it
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 02:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Kurt's the only funny poster here, the rest of you suck. Go stub your toe's, bitches.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 07:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I would've loved to see that, and to answer the topic...no special parking spaces for fat people.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Fat people should learn to keep there mouth closed and alittle exercise from there car to the store and back won't kill them.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 01:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

lmao.

kurt, you got a lotta funny stories man.

and fat people shouldnt get special treatment.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

You shouldn't get special privleges unless you have a legitimate disorder.

Quote:
Old dude "Good luck getting your fat ass thru the door, and remember to put the pizza down before you call my boss.....who am I kidding, if you knew how to put a pizza down you wouldn't be wearing a tent."
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 02:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Agreed....unless you have a major disorder that can be proven...(on paper) Get some damn excersie....shes bold to ask for another chair after she clearly broke the first one.....YESSSSHHH
Old 20 Nov 2004, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

This is what pisses me off. It takes me 10 minutes to find a parking spot, because some Kool-Aid man lookalike can't walk a few extra rows. It is inexcusable that someone can be that lazy