ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Ya know what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Ya know what?

Fuck wErk

I was gonna go to to BK and pick up my paycheck but when I got there the manager's like "you're supposed to be working" and I'm like "the hell? I called Phil (other manager) last night and he said I had today off" and he's just like "hurry back" so I'm like fine, I'll go home and get my uniform. So I drive home to get my fucking work uniform and I'm pissed as hell. I had to go to BK and work with a bunch of new people who are dumbasses and I called the manager to tell him I was gonna be late and I was like "I'm coming in late because I didn't know I had work today" and he hung up on me and I'm like "fuckin asshole". It's bullshit, I'm quittin tommorrow when the regular manager returns. I was gonna go to my friend's house and we were gonna go to the movies, it ruined my whole night and I ended up standing them up. Seriously, I can't find a happy medium with that place, when I first started I was everyone's bitch. Now the problem is that since everyone's leaving I'm suddenly the smart person, I have to work with incompetant newbies and half the time I end up making drive thru and dining room orders. It's fucking crazy, I can't handle that kind of pressure during crunch time. I am not getting paid enough to do the work of two people, and i'm sure as hell not enjoying my job. I'd rather work at a retail store and spend five hours walking up and down ailses cleaning up messes, moving items and lifting boxes. Jesus, fuck this job.

So when was the last time you got really fed up with school or work? and I don't mean just get a little pissed. I mean get the wrath of hell sucked into you and ready to punch somebody in the face pissed.
David is offline   Reply With Quote