ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

exo is proud to announce!
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default exo is proud to announce!

My brand new e-bride; TRISH STRATUS

That's right, after succesfully humiliating Joe, the only right thing for me to do was to steal his girl and make her mine. Thus proving my utter dominance over that pathetic bitter fool. Take my hand Trish, and together we will laugh at him for all enternity.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Nov 2004, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

LOL! I dont even like that bitch. Girl like 16.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

* takes Exo's Hand and then Laughs at Joe Sun*
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

You know someone wants to be you when they delete your thread but then go try to copy it.

Its old new kid, but that bitch is ugly. Whew!
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I thought ripping him in WarZone would be bad... stealing his e-girl... that's gonna drive him to suicidal! :stun:
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

*still laughing at joe*

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Anyone else getting Wrestlemania 20 flashbacks???

Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

No, but Im getting "didnt I already make this thread" flashbacks.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

great another spam thread
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

* keeps Laughing at Joe*
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Oh and exo you fag. Maybe you didnt know, but Bitch Stratus told me I turn her on, not the othere way around dummy.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

I don't like u anymore Joe Sun my new Intrest is Exo and U should go out with Pecker of Death.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This Is..Kinda Gay..
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Oh and exo you fag. Maybe you didnt know, but Bitch Stratus told me I turn her on, not the othere way around dummy.
can you even get turned on?

*laughs at joe*

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Stratus
I don't like u anymore Joe Sun my new Intrest is Exo and U should go out with Pecker of Death.
Lol, You always will like me bitch, but keep that secret to yourself.

And maybe I will, since your the ugly one of the two.
Closed Thread