ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Inspired by Trev's thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Inspired by Trev's thread...

Do you see a third world war happening anytime soon?

While I doubt that this third world war would contain a mass genocide such as WWII I think there will be a third world war somewhat soon though, I think most countries are afraid to use nuclear weapons however. With the exception of North Korea, Iran, India and Pakistan I doubt any country would try nuke another. I would at least hope they wouldn't. I think there would be one nuke dropped and that would single the end of the war, kind of like WWII. A nuke would just emphasize the whole seriousness of the war and scare the shit out of the other countries thus leading to a demand for peace. I think the majority of the war would be land combat and a flurry of terrorist attacks, only not just by muslim extremists but by other cultures as well. With the exception of Canada and South America (and Australia ) I think the entire world would be involved in this third world war.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I will try to start it soon.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 02:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
I think there would be one nuke dropped and that would single the end of the war, kind of like WWII.
Two nukes where dropped in WWII.

I see one happening soon. Although I agree with the statement saying that it wont be a big nuclear war like everybody says. One or two bombs dropped...and that's the end of that.

Also if there is a WWIII, I think it will be the last WW.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

The last World War will be the one that destroys the world. There is always gonna be another as long as the Earth is still here.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
Two nukes where dropped in WWII.
My bad, I'm still in 1812 in my US History course
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
My bad, I'm still in 1812 in my US History course
We burnt down your capitol building during that war.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
We burnt down your capitol building during that war.
No, technically that was the British. And they were wiped out by a tornado, followed by a hurricane.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Well, technically we were the British back then.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 10:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Well, technically we were the British back then.
we kicked your asses in the Battle of New Orleans though, 30 American casualities and 2000 British casualities aww yeah.