ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

stupid assholes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default stupid assholes

ok...so there's this chick at work...who's done a lot of stupid shit and fucked up her life....so I feel bad for her, ok? So I offer to help her find a new better paying job....since I had a dentist appointment this morning I told her to give me a call about 9:30, and I'd help her get an account on Monster and all that set up. She said that would be great, cuz she was already going to be up and doing errands and shit.

So I get home fomr the dentist (and tormenting Starbucks employees) and its roughly 9:15...I figure she'll call soon, so instead of taking a nap, I stay up and wait.

11:30 rolls around and she still hasn't called....so I say fuck her, and go to sleep.

1:00 gets here and she FINALLY calls all fuckin late like some kinda crackhead or somethin. "I'm sorry I didn't call earlier, can you still help me?"
I make like I have no idea what time it is and ask her to tell me
she gets all sad sounding and says "its a little after 1"
I'm like "and you want me to help you now?"
again she's all whiney and sad "yeah...I mean, If you can"
so I lay it out like this "No, I don't have time to help you now...I had time at 9:30 this mornin....now I gotta get ready to go to work....peace" and I hung up the phone

is that wrong of me?
cuz I don't think it is...I was volunteering my time, to help her...she doesn't even call me til about 30 minutes before I have to leave for work....piss off

Old 19 Nov 2004, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I dont know if you were wrong, but it was kinda stupid. I mean, that could of been an easy piece of ass. And you aint doing nothing now any besides being on PWF.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 12:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

giving of your time.....cool.....her not appreciating the fact that you were willing to help her out.....not so much.....

you've done nothing wrong here, bro.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
I dont know if you were wrong, but it was kinda stupid. I mean, that could of been an easy piece of ass. And you aint doing nothing now any besides being on PWF.
even if I had told her sure thing, come on over...she wouldnt have been here til 1:30

she lives a good distance away......and then I woulda been late to work, and work is far better than whatever disease I'm sure she is carrying

Old 19 Nov 2004, 12:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

^^

you did the right move Kurt i would of done the same thing (girls are like that sometimes)
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i don't think it was wrong. you should have been more og an asshole. i mean you offered to help her. and you told her what time to call you. and she didn't, you van't put your life on hold cause she can't do something for herself.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

meh, at least she's not as stupid as "what's on a plain hamburger?"
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Nah, offering your time and assistance was a great thing to do, she obviously wasn't that concered, so forget her, you could have let her off a little bit easier, like saying you didn't have the time anymore, and that you had to get running, but, if I was in your shoes, and I offered my help, I probably would have been pretty ticked too... it goes either way.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 11:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Nah, offering your time and assistance was a great thing to do, she obviously wasn't that concered, so forget her, you could have let her off a little bit easier, like saying you didn't have the time anymore, and that you had to get running, but, if I was in your shoes, and I offered my help, I probably would have been pretty ticked too... it goes either way.
I got to work today and she came up to me asking for my help again....I kinda blew her off...I'm not sure if I wanna waste my time again

Old 19 Nov 2004, 11:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Tell her you'll only help her if she gives you head

Wait, she is of age, right? She looks good, right?
Old 20 Nov 2004, 12:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene STICKsky
Tell her you'll only help her if she gives you head

Wait, she is of age, right? She looks good, right?
she is of age....
she looks ok....nice ass , big tits....face aint much, and she's dumb as a box of rocks

Old 20 Nov 2004, 01:42 AM   #12 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

dude thats the best. well not the face part. know what you should do get her to give you head and right before she starts put a picture of a wicked hot chick on her face. just a pic of the hot chicks face. i'm just kidding
Old 20 Nov 2004, 05:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
she is of age....
she looks ok....nice ass , big tits....face aint much, and she's dumb as a box of rocks

I'd tap it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Yea you should be nice to her, fuck her, then never talk to her again.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Nice to see that Chivalry is completely dead.

Closed Thread