ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

googling your name

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default googling your name

Has anyone here ever typed their name into google or something like it just to see if your listed on any web sites? i did that the other day and all that came up was ancestry stuff and my name in the listings for golf team. if you have ever done this, what kinds of things did you find containing your name? anything interesting?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

yeah...I get all kinds of stuff
There is an author apparently with my name
there is also an attourney with my name

I also just Googled my last name....apparently their is a colliseum in Georgia with my last name attached to it
Old 19 Nov 2004, 10:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Mine used to be the first thing that came up if you used Google and hit the "I feel lucky" button.....I was somehow connected to a company because of something I had written that they published.....it's not there anymore though.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I have plenty of times... oddly enough, there is a guy with my name, and whatever his job is, it covers my area... I believe he lives in Iowa, that's the only hit though, my last name isn't very common.

My brother-in-law searches his and gets thousands of results, he's had some spats with eBay and some other companies in the past though, and he's got a ton of things all over the internet, pretty interesting though.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
yeah...I get all kinds of stuff
There is an author apparently with my name
there is also an attourney with my name

I also just Googled my last name....apparently their is a colliseum in Georgia with my last name attached to it
what colliseum, pm me and let me know, was it in Macon?

Oh yeah on the topic, when i google it takes me to the radio station site that i work at
Old 19 Nov 2004, 08:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I just did and the only hit I got was a site with a couples marriage record on it.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

yeah i find all strange things with my name. i tried it before just thinking that someone out there must have the same name as me and a lot of people do. but i haven't done it in a while so i can't remember what the website were
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Appearently I'm a DJ in the chicago area.
David is offline   Reply With Quote