ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I went to Starbucks today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default I went to Starbucks today

and just for the hell of it, I asked for a cup of coffee.

they asked me what kind....so I said Coffee flavored Coffee

they list me some of their bullshit menu

and I say "Dammit, I just want some goddam coffee"

dude tells me that I shouldn't make a scene

I respond with "Just give me some coffee dammit"

he says that he needs to get his manager

Manager dude comes up and asks what the problem is

I tell him "this jackass won't give me a cup of coffee"

Manager asks what kind I want

so I tell him "Fuck you and your Fuckachinos, I just wanted some goddam coffee I'm gonna go to McDonalds. Burn in Hell fucker."

and I leave....

I started doin the whole thing because Denis Leary is the man....but after I started, I just began to have fun with it....

Have you ever randomly decided to fuck with somebody in customer service?
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

lmao, that was awesome.

no, ive never fucked with a customer service before. may have to start referring to capachino (sp?) as fuckachino from now on though.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

No, but there are some days I wish I would.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 11:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

now that, ladies and gentlemen, was comedy......

Coffee flavored coffee......

ummm.....yeah, I don't do stuff like that ever.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

maybe once or twice but not often

hey Kurt did you end up going to McDonalds or no? i remember the last time i was at Starbucks i almost killed this cashier for not listening to me i repeated myself 3 times that i wanted a mocha frap with whip cream and he gives me some coconut flavored coffee
Old 19 Nov 2004, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I fuck with people in gas stations all the time...

I ask the guy... "Can I use your bathroom?"

He lets me go... I hand the keys to the guy and say, "Hey, the sign in there about being required to wash your hands... that only allpies to employees... right?"

"Yeah... but..."

"Thanks"

I then touch everything in the store and leave without buying anything...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 10:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunk
maybe once or twice but not often

hey Kurt did you end up going to McDonalds or no? i remember the last time i was at Starbucks i almost killed this cashier for not listening to me i repeated myself 3 times that i wanted a mocha frap with whip cream and he gives me some coconut flavored coffee
I did go to McDonalds....but not for Coffee

it was McGriddle time
Old 19 Nov 2004, 10:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

That's hilarious, Kurt.

Nah, I don't fuck with customer service, but I have been known to destroy random items. For example, this year in the school library, I drew all over the cover of a book, and then put it back.... in the wrong spot!! I mean, that last part'll piss librarian's off alone, but with ink all over the cover... HA HA HA!!!
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 10:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Well, I'm never letting you step foot into my BK..

Then again what do I care? Give 'em hell. Confuse the hell outta the fuckers, ain't my problem.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 01:02 AM   #10 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i like to fuck with customer service. but i don't try to be mean i try to joke around. sometimes i am mean. but i had this one lady come in blockbuster. and she was pretty big. and she was like oh my god my back. she kept on going about her back for about 5 minutes. and she was waiting her husband. so i said miss do you want me to get you a chair. and she said yes that would be great. so i got her the chair and she kept on going about her back. and she said i can't wait until this is over. so when she said that i asked her when are you due? and she flipped out she was like i'm not having a baby. what makes you think i'm having a baby? and i was trying so hard not to laugh. she was yelling at me. and she was asking me why i thought she was going to have a baby and i couldn't answer. i told the other kid to cover the register for a few minutes and i went out back and i started to laugh. i think she heard me cause i heard she say this is fucking bullshit and left. i couldn't believe that i did that. i felt so bad but i could help but laugh
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^^It ain't hard to confuse people at BK or McDonalds, there so fucked up that when you say you want a large fries, they give you a large sprite.

No I don't fuck with customer service
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 07:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Me and my friend fuck with customer service all the time.