ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The solution to all government differences

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default The solution to all government differences

All meetings petween government leaders are to be held in a bar in some neutral location....

The leaders shall drink themselves stupid, and when the talks break down they will settle all arguements like men.....they will take it outside and beat each other silly.

so much simpler than the way its done now....

feel free to tell me I'm stupid, it doesn't matter....

Tho I'd like to hear a better solution.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

i like it. roided up senators beatin the shit outta each other. put em in a cage and charge admission.

"Ladies and gentlemen. and the winner of the bout that decides the fate of the no child left behind act is..."
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 09:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

if you don't care enought to fight about something...how important is it really?
Old 19 Nov 2004, 12:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've heard our govenator takes ppl out to a tent and has a couple cigars with them, where they work out their differences. Allthough I've never personally confirmed this. Perhaps Trev knows. I do think it would be pretty intimidating though. It seems to be working.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg182
i like it. roided up senators beatin the shit outta each other. put em in a cage and charge admission.

"Ladies and gentlemen. and the winner of the bout that decides the fate of the no child left behind act is..."
Ah just like Taiwan.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote