ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Hooray for me for not being a complete dumbass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Hooray for me for not being a complete dumbass

For the first marking period of my sophmore year I've managed to get these grades:

Grade 10 PE: A-
English Academic: B+
Algebra General: A
Art Studio 1: B+
Biology Academic: C+
US History Academic: A-

MP GPA: 3.3200
=
Honors

I had honors in my freshman year but it was only on my interim report, once the actual report card came out I had slipped in some of my grades so I never actually got honors last year. So were any of you honors students? I'm not even that smart and I managed to get it so there's gotta be a few of you here

Last edited by David; 18 Nov 2004 at 04:40 PM. Reason: cheese
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Nope, I was never an honor student. Belive me, i was a slacker in many ways.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 05:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I don't know what my GPA, but on my report card I got awhile back it was like 3.7 or 3.9.

Computers- A
Geography- A+
P.E.- A+
English- A
Reading- A
Religion- A
PreChem- C+
Art- A+
Spanish- B
Algebra- B+
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 05:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash
Grade 10 PE: A-
English Academic: B+
Algebra General: A
Art Studio 1: B+
Biology Academic: C+
US History Academic: A-

MP GPA: 3.3200
=
Honors
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiErra
Computers- A
Geography- A+
P.E.- A+
English- A
Reading- A
Religion- A
PreChem- C+
Art- A+
Spanish- B
Algebra- B+
ĦĦSon Unos Cabrones!!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I really wish I could get my grades up. I did so-so in the first period and horrible in the 2nd grading period.

1st Grading Period:

Art- 97
Computer Literacy- 93
Physical Education- 91
US History- 78
Science (Earth)- 70
Reading- 74
Language Arts- 50
Pre-Algebra- 70

2nd Grading Period:

Art- 80
Computer Literacy- 92
Physical Education- 95
US History- 74
Science (Earth)- 64
Reading- 58
Language Arts- 70
Pre-Algebra- 63
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tino Bravo is on a distinguished road

Supervision(managment101)-currently recieving an A
Culinary-090-A
Culinary-101-B+(I recieves A's on my practicals in the tasting category but my knife cuts need improvement)
Baking 101-A(easy)
Baking 090-A(easy)
English-A(I hate going to both of my general studies classes)
Math 120-A
Oeo....Tino Bravo's New Idol
Tino Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 05:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

When I graduated, my cumulative GPA was around 3.4 to 3.5 I think. That includes me not writing this huge paper in English my senior year, or the huge paper in English my junior year, and probably the same for my sophomore and freshman years as well. That also includes a very lackluster overall sophomore year where I didn't give a fuck.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 07:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
ĦĦSon Unos Cabrones!!
I can speak spanish too. Watch I'm going to say something in spanish: "Shut the fuck up". Gracias
Old 18 Nov 2004, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu
I can speak spanish too. Watch I'm going to say something in spanish: "Shut the fuck up". Gracias
Blah shut up you satanic character (quoting some ignorant parents)
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 08:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What exactly do you do in those classes?

I know what mine consist of:
English- bullshit
Office aide- forms filled out for bullshit
Fine arts survey- bull... and yet.... shit
JROTC- bullshit SIR!
Speech- the bull here tends to involve a bit of shit
Accounting- bullshit and numbers (a combination that can't be beat)
Environmental Science- bullshit but it works as fertilizer which people shouldn't use because it screws up rivers
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

What Grade You In Voyage?..Taking Pre-Algebra and All..
Old 18 Nov 2004, 09:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I slacked off so much doing school. I don't even remember doing homework once in grade 12.

I'm doing so bad in school right now though. I'm in a horrible, horrible situation.

I'm passing math, engineering skills, electical lab, and keys to student success (which is like the most waste of time ever).

There's no way i'm going to pass physics. And i'm probably going to fail digital fundimentals, electical fundimentals, and the digial lab class. Yep...i'm fucked.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 09:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm supposed to get my report card tomorrow, but I know three of the four marks I have this term anyways.

Calculus - 90%
Kinesiology - 75% [I don't know this one - estimate]
Canadian/International Law - 81%
Biology - 83%
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 10:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

The One: I am in 8th Grade.

And like Rebel, I slack off alot too. God damn, if I actually tried my grades would be so much better, but sometimes I'll just sit there in class doing nothing, and I only do around half of my homework, even less probably.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I maintained honors thru out gradeschool and 2 years of highschool.
the third year of highschool....we don't talk about that