ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

for the musicians out there.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2004, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default for the musicians out there.....

mainly guitar players.....

do you ever get busted cuticles from playing?.....I have one right now and it is extremely painful.....I'm thinking that it may be infected.....it's weird, actually.....sometimes I'll be playing and all of a sudden my finger will begin bleeding from a busted cuticle.....

this ever happen to you guys?.....if so, have you been able to correct it?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I have a cream that works wonder on cuts and everything else.

You can also use Sylvadene for it. It helps heal a lot faster.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I get them on my right(strumming) hand from brushing on the strings sometimes. It's never really bothered me though. I got some badass calusses(sp?) on my left hand. They are like a badge of honor. When I played a lot of classical guitar, my right hand fingers would get messed up, especially if a nail snagged on a string or something.

I've heard of drummers getting numb hands from vibrations and stuff also.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah, I have a serious callous on my right thumb from playing slap....if I go for a week and don't play (which doesn't happen very often) I get an immediate blister there.....I have some pretty good ones on my left hand fingers as well.....part of the problem is because I began playing bar chords on the bass to break the monotony of playing lead.....the style that I play is so odd.....

ST, if I use lotion or a hand creme, it gets rid of my callouses.....then I have to go through the process of gaining those again, which can be more painful than this stinking cuticle.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Happens to me all the time. I have pretty hard callouses, too.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
yeah, I have a serious callous on my right thumb from playing slap....if I go for a week and don't play (which doesn't happen very often) I get an immediate blister there.....I have some pretty good ones on my left hand fingers as well.....part of the problem is because I began playing bar chords on the bass to break the monotony of playing lead.....the style that I play is so odd.....

ST, if I use lotion or a hand creme, it gets rid of my callouses.....then I have to go through the process of gaining those again, which can be more painful than this stinking cuticle.....
It won't get rid of the callouses. It just helps to stop the bleeding.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote