ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

A message from Joseph Sun...
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2004, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default A message from Joseph Sun...

Joe is quite angered by the fact that Exo deleted his wedding thread (for no reason, mind you) and disabled his ability to send PMs. Now, he can't even get on PWF because it says 'Server Busy'.

He asked me to warn you that if this shit isn't fixed, he will wage war on PWF and I will have to be the protector of PWF.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

star is on miserable user because he sent me an uflatering pm

I did give him the priveledge of making his own threads again, pending how he handles himself. Otherwise, I see no reason to take him off miserable until he stops trying to turn this place into a bigger sausage farm than it is. Perhaps Joseph should take this time to reconsider his sexual identity and take refuge in pw for a while.

I also stand on the grounds that Joeseph says I'm not doing enough around here, when the only thing that really needs to be done is keep his petty ass under control. Sorry, I'm just doing my job.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Nov 2004, 02:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo

I did give him the priveledge of making his own threads again, pending how he handles himself. Otherwise, I see no reason to take him off miserable until he stops trying to turn this place into a bigger sausage farm than it is. Perhaps Joseph should take this time to reconsider his sexual identity and take refuge in pw for a while.

I also stand on the grounds that Joeseph says I'm not doing enough around here, when the only thing that really needs to be done is keep his petty ass under control. Sorry, I'm just doing my job.
He did nothing wrong though. If you would've asked me last month what you should do... I would've told you to put him on miserable user. Now he's a lot better, though. He's cool. You can't put someone on miserable user just because he sent you a PM you didn't like... that's called abusing your power.

He's not going to be able to prove anything if he's on miserable user, though.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 02:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo

I did give him the priveledge of making his own threads again, pending how he handles himself. Otherwise, I see no reason to take him off miserable until he stops trying to turn this place into a bigger sausage farm than it is.
Somehow this made me laugh.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 02:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
He did nothing wrong though. If you would've asked me last month what you should do... I would've told you to put him on miserable user. Now he's a lot better, though. He's cool. You can't put someone on miserable user just because he sent you a PM you didn't like... that's called abusing your power.

He's not going to be able to prove anything if he's on miserable user, though.
Why are you being joe's bitch now? Is that all you do? Go from being one persons bitch to the next. I'll put you on miserable user just for fun if I feel like it. I allready said I gave him thread making options, as well as the ability to reply. Go that message to him you peseant.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Why are you being joe's bitch now? Is that all you do? Go from being one persons bitch to the next. I'll put you on miserable user just for fun if I feel like it. I allready said I gave him thread making options, as well as the ability to reply. Go that message to him you peseant.
I'm not Joe's bitch. The guy can't come on here so he asked me to tell you. I already message that to him. He called you a cock.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

The legacy of my husband will live on through me. I shall unleash a whirlpool of destruction upon PWF if he is not brought back to his rightful place.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
I'm not Joe's bitch. The guy can't come on here so he asked me to tell you. I already message that to him. He called you a cock.
See how fixated Joe is on male sexual organs.

and you are a bitch. A tool.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Sun
The legacy of my husband will live on through me. I shall unleash a whirlpool of destruction upon PWF if he is not brought back to his rightful place.
Hunny, since Scream's gone let's just come out of the closet with our affair
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
See how fixated Joe is on male sexual organs.

and you are a bitch. A tool.
And you're just a little too full of himself
Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
Hunny, since Scream's gone let's just come out of the closet with our affair

I am glad u decided to say that I was going to but I didn't have the heart to say it but yes I am having an affair with David its been going on for a while now.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Stratus
I am glad u decided to say that I was going to but I didn't have the heart to say it but yes I am having an affair with David its been going on for a while now.
Yes, me and Trish are madly in love. Coincidentally, we've also made mad sweet sweet love.

Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
Yes, me and Trish are madly in love. Coincidentally, we've also made mad sweet sweet love.

yep we are!!!!
Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Stratus
yep we are!!!!
let's go make out in the other forums, no one's there anyways
Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the shit has hit the fan...besides i already closed one of screams threads about that damn wedding, who cares if exo deleted it, was his decision, and don't worry sam, shooter will be on soon enough, so you can continue to be his bitch