ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Another perfect example of an utter dumbass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2004, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Another perfect example of an utter dumbass

Work was a real hellhole today, it was the most crowded I've ever seen it, unbeleivable. I think I worked a full 2 hours before i finally had enough time to myself to get a drink. My co-workers weren't much help either. i had to work with these nnewbies who also happen to be dumbasses. this girl was like "what's on a plain hamburger?" and I was like OMG are you kidding me... her and this latino guy "Chico" I call him, were foolin around alot. Half the time I needed help they wern't around. I was mostly solo tonight, if I ever wanted to quit... tonight was that night.

So when was the last time you felt like quitting your job or just plain beating the crap out of somebody annoying?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2004, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I have had many of those days. This holiday season coming up will be no different.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Bah, hopefully I'll join the indoor track team. That way I'll be too busy to go to work and I'll end up only being able to go like twice a week lol. One thing I love about BK is that I can pretty much make up my own scedule and the manager will allow it.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2004, 10:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

When was the last time I felt like beating the crap out of somebody annoying???
*looks at watch*
10:59

I always feel like quitting my job...If I liked going to work, it wouldn't be work...it would be "The Happy Sunshine Fun Time"

its not.....
Old 18 Nov 2004, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The last time I felt like beating the crap out of someone was about 2 weeks ago when my brother in-law complained about having to give me a ride to work and then pick me up 4 hours later,just because it was anniversary but he had nothing planned for my sister anyways so I don't why he was complaining,he's just an asshole.

The last time I felt like quitting my job was also 2 weeks ago when I went into work and found out I wasn't even supposed to come in that day but my boss had me stay since I was already there,about 2 hours later I was outside getting some shopping carts from the parking lot when my boss calls me over to his truck,so I let go of this one cart I had but when I let go of it I didn't know it would go and hit his truck,it made a scratch on the side of his truck and he was PISSED.He understood it was an accident but told me to never let it happen again,I felt really horrible the rest of the time I was there and I had a headache so that didn't really help either.So that's the worst day I've had there and I hope don't have another one like it.

After my shift was over the rest of my day went well so that's good.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 01:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

This is a better example
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu
lmao

The last time I wanted to beat the shit out of someone was in second hour. This gayest kid I have ever met and he thinks he's my friend. He's always trying to hug me and I'm just like "Get the fuck away from me, fatass." Never once has he listened. But everyday he walks over and sits on the floor in front my desk to copy something off the board. I just try to ignore him. But everyday he tries to take my bookbag or grab my leg and I just kick him right in his face. I hate fat and gay kids.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 03:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I hated my old job for about the last 3 years I was there. It was horrible. I hated my bosses, I hated the company direction, I hated the projects, I was so sick and tired of it. Finally they just laid me off and now I get to laugh at them, since 2 weeks after they crushed the moral of the entire company by letting me go, another designer quit, and another quit shortly after that. So now they're stuck with ppl who are trying to quit and a bunch of freelancers who charge the hell out of them.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
I don't think so...

Hard As Nails is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hard As Nails

I hate my job sometimes too, but due to customers, not fellow workers. I always get under-aged kids trying to buy alcohol, and then when I ask them for I.D, they proceed to search their pockets, knowing full well that they have no ID on them, before replying ''umm...umm...uhh...I must have left it at home'', after which they leave the shop red-faced and no closer to getting drunk. Then five minutes later, they send one of their buddies in to try. Retards.
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.
Hard As Nails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
The last time I felt like quitting my job was also 2 weeks ago when I went into work and found out I wasn't even supposed to come in that day but my boss had me stay since I was already there,about 2 hours later I was outside getting some shopping carts from the parking lot when my boss calls me over to his truck,so I let go of this one cart I had but when I let go of it I didn't know it would go and hit his truck,it made a scratch on the side of his truck and he was PISSED.He understood it was an accident but told me to never let it happen again,I felt really horrible the rest of the time I was there and I had a headache so that didn't really help either.
Well if he had you stay it was his fualt his truck got scratched.

The last time I wanted to beat the shit out of somebody was today. Some kid walks up and wacks me in the arm with a stick over and over and over. The only time he stopped was when i grabbed the stick and threw it in sombody's yard. Well the kid started crying and his mother runs over and says to me..."Didn't your mother tell you not to steal from children"... I swear I would have pushed them both infront of a moving car if there wasn't such a big crowd.