ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Does God hate me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2004, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Does God hate me?

Just in case God comes to PWF, I'm going to talk to him here.

Why do you hate me? See... this is the whole reason why I wonder if there really is a God. I get screwed over by everyone everyday. I try to be the nicest person I can be... but I get taken advantage of constantly. Isn't the golden rule "do unto others as you would want done to you" or something like that? Yeah... well I've tried that and I still get treated like shit.

I can't remember the last time something went my way. No one likes me anymore and I found that out today. Thanks... I appreciate your help. Why don't you have a truck run me over or something? That would be pretty helpful for me. I'm sure it's not too much trouble for you.

Now to all of you guys... does God hate you?
Old 17 Nov 2004, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
Just in case God comes to PWF, I'm going to talk to him here.

Why do you hate me? See... this is the whole reason why I wonder if there really is a God. I get screwed over by everyone everyday. I try to be the nicest person I can be... but I get taken advantage of constantly. Isn't the golden rule "do unto others as you would want done to you" or something like that? Yeah... well I've tried that and I still get treated like shit.

I can't remember the last time something went my way. No one likes me anymore and I found that out today. Thanks... I appreciate your help. Why don't you have a truck run me over or something? That would be pretty helpful for me. I'm sure it's not too much trouble for you.

Now to all of you guys... does God hate you?
God has more shit to worry about then the pissy little social problems we have in our day to day life. As far as people screwing you over even though you try to be as nice as possible...get used to it. People take kindness as weakness and unless you are willing to show your strength by putting those people in their place they will walk all over you. Also teenagers are fickle*, they'll love you one minute, hate you the next, and forget any of it happened after that.

*Note: I know not all teenagers are like this, however in my experiences the vast majority seem to be this way. I am sorry if I offended you with this statement.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2004, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The majority of people have ulterior motives for being someone's friend. It's the main reason I stay to myself. I'd rather know I'm not gonna get screwed over, than to have thhe thought in the back of my head, wondering of so and so is gonna try to fuck me over.

And I thought you just went to the best concert of your life like a week ago? I guess nothing really does go your way
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2004, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKsky
And I thought you just went to the best concert of your life like a week ago? I guess nothing really does go your way
You know what I mean.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
You know what I mean.
No I don't. It seems to me that you're always doing something fun. You've been to at least 2 or 3 concerts this year. You're always going places. So to be honest, I really don't know what you mean. Sorry.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKsky
No I don't. It seems to me that you're always doing something fun. You've been to at least 2 or 3 concerts this year. You're always going places. So to be honest, I really don't know what you mean. Sorry.
Umm... I'm not sure how I can explain it, though.

I'm talking more about my "friends". Sure I go places with them... they just bring me along for money though. Let's put it this way... if you were able to see inside my head, you would think I'm a nut case.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 05:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Umm... I'm not sure how I can explain it, though.

I'm talking more about my "friends". Sure I go places with them... they just bring me along for money though. Let's put it this way... if you were able to see inside my head, you would think I'm a nut case.
Well then that's your fault for letting them use you. Put a stop to it. Tell them all to get their own rich parents and to stay out of your pocket.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 05:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Yeah, it is my fault... I'm weak.
Old 17 Nov 2004, 11:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i don't think it's your fault. even though i don't really know you all that much. but i know what you mean. i try to be really nice and god always shits on me. i don't even know if i believe in him any more. i think it's all made up. but i understand where you are coming from. just do what i do. even someone treat me like shit. i treat them 10 times worse. i have the worst life ever and i hate the piece of shit that i am. but i get up and try to be the best person that i can be. but you just have to give it back to people. but thats just my opion
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2004, 06:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Yeah, it is my fault... I'm weak.
Yeah, stop being such a pussy.