ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I think I have psychic powers... kinda.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default I think I have psychic powers... kinda.

It's wierd. Sometimes I'll just look at something and, for some reason, I can't stop looking at it. I kept getting this wierd feeling about a light bulb in my room one day. Sure enough, the light bulb went out in a matter of minutes.

Another time I was walking to McDonald's and there was this tree that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. The next day, it had been knocked over.

The strangest one though. Back in fifth grade, there was this kid that I kept seeing all over school and one day we were taking a test in the cafeteria and he was sitting across from me. Something looked strange about him but I couldn't figure out what. He must've thought that I was pretty wierd because I kept looking at him. Finally, I said something pretty funny (I can't remember what) that made everyone else laugh except for him. Two years later, that kid became my best friend.

It's wierd... does anyone else have these powers? Am I a super hero?
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I have many things I can tell you about that sam, but...

Do you believe in destiny?
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

No, not at all.
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Well I do. I been looking for you sam. There is a secret to why I really like you.
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Well I do. I been looking for you sam. There is a secret to why I really like you.
Enlighten me.
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

One day during Bio I was staring at a car in the parking lot because I was bored. Soon enough it started to drive away.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I believe two people are destined to become opposing forces. These people usual are friend who became so under odd circumstances.

One is most likely to be at his physical peak, while the other is weak due to illness.

I believe that describes us.
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
I believe two people are destined to become opposing forces. These people usual are friend who became so under odd circumstances.

One is most likely to be at his physical peak, while the other is weak due to illness.

I believe that describes us.
So, what do you mean by opposing forces? We are enemies? Rivals?
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Along time ago (meaning grade school), I remember I was in the mall, and saw this hot chick....well, I got to 6th grade, and now the hot chick's sister is one of my best friends. Amazing, isn't it?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiErra
Along time ago (meaning grade school), I remember I was in the mall, and saw this hot chick....well, I got to 6th grade, and now the hot chick's sister is one of my best friends. Amazing, isn't it?
Does your friend know that you're only her friend to get closer to her sister?
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
So, what do you mean by opposing forces? We are enemies? Rivals?
Yes...

One day, one day sam me and you, no matter how friendly when been in the past, will have a battle to end all battles...

Doesnt it feel good not to be ordinary, to be special?

I SHOULD OF KNOWN WHEN THEY ALL CALLED ME CRIPPLE!!!!
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Yes...

One day, one day sam me and you, no matter how friendly when been in the past, will have a battle to end all battles...

Doesnt it feel good not to be ordinary, to be special?

I SHOULD OF KNOWN WHEN THEY ALL CALLED ME CRIPPLE!!!!
I'm scared Joe... I'm really scared
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I have weird things like that, more of a weird Deja vu. Where i think about something happening, or even dream it on occasion, and it happens a few days, or even weeks-months later.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Im scared too...

When they all ganged up on you calling you griaffe boy, I came to your aide. Even though it didn't bother you, It bothered me because as a young child I felt the pain of being diffrent. EVentually I grew cold of the insults, and when I did so, I became the villian.

When I came to your aide, I didnt know I was fulfilling our fate.

I should be a hero sam... but Im not.

One day, I will loose total control, and destroy everything in my sight. When that day comes, because you once cared for me, it will be your duty to stop me.

Once, Superman gave Batman a kryptonite ring because he knew if he ever went crazy, Batman wouldnt hessitate to take him out if need be.

If that day ever took place, it would most likely be after Superman caused damage on a catastrophic level.

Just be ready sam... be ready...
Old 16 Nov 2004, 07:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

I'm ready, Joe. Thank you for everything.