ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

MoKay then
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2004, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

MoKay is on a distinguished road
Exclamation MoKay

Hey, Wazzup? I am new in here MoKay. What is up with everyone? I am bored so I did this MoKay. This site is MoKay. So tell me if I am MoKay at this?
Old 14 Nov 2004, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Excuse me:

Old 14 Nov 2004, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The retard is back!!!

And wow. You can finally make a proper sentence without tons of spelling mistakes. Congrats!
Old 14 Nov 2004, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thank you very much. I used phonics.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 07:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoKay
I'm proud.

Now only if you can post like this all the time, MAYBE i'll cut you some slack.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

I'll see what I can do for you.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

Why are you Trish Stratus, Lita and Kane, D Generation X, and now Mokay......

Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

whoa I was never her u can even ask my sister monica!
Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Why are you Trish Stratus, Lita and Kane, D Generation X, and now Mokay......

If Trish and I were the same then how can we be on different computers.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Stratus
whoa I was never her u can't even ask my sister monica!
See Trish you type just like the other 3 people I said you were. I don't have to ask Monica. Because the way I see it all of you are one person or one of the 2 of you has a lot of time on their hands.

So is it you or your sister with all the alters.......

Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
If Trish and I were the same then how can we be on different computers.

That is neither here nor there. What is the main point is why do you and Trish have the same IP adress, think hard and fast.....

Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
See Trish you type just like the other 3 people I said you were. I don't have to ask Monica. Because the way I see it all of you are one person or one of the 2 of you has a lot of time on their hands.

So is it you or your sister with all the alters.......

MoKay. First of all I am friends with Monica's sister. Well the person by the name of Trish comes to my house and she was on my computer for a wile and I never loged her out of PWF on mine that my be why. To clear things up I was Lita and Kane and D generation X but will never go back on as them I am fine as MoKay.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
MoKay. First of all I am friends with Monica's sister. Well the person by the name of Trish comes to my house and she was on my computer for a wile and I never loged her out of PWF on mine that my be why. To clear things up I was Lita and Kane and D generation X but will never go back on as them I am fine as MoKay.

Doesn't make sense because Monica has the same IP as Trish and that is the same IP that you have at this very moment......

Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Doesn't make sense because Monica has the same IP as Trish and that is the same IP that you have at this very moment......
Well, Monica and Trish live in the same house so that might explain some stuff.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 08:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Well, Monica and Trish live in the same house so that might explain some stuff.
Not really, you said Trish came over your house, which would be the reason for the two of you matching IP's, did Monica come over your house as well? No, are you over their house right now? No, yet all 3 of you have the same IP. You see it doesn't explain anything but an alter somewhere in the fold.....

Closed Thread