ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Is no one passionate about anything anymore????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Nov 2004, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Is no one passionate about anything anymore????

I really want to know...

earlier tonite I made a thread begging people to convince me that I should get a wrestling program...I was gonna get it anyway but nobody could give me a good reason.

I made a thread about rap music, but no one could defend a point. (Stick made a solid attempt, but he quit early )

Doesn't anyone have a fire inside them anymore?
Seriously the most passionate (and intelligent) arguements I've seen around here for a while were during the election. Dave and Trev were both very adamant about their beliefs, both were not afraid to stand up for their beliefs...and Dave isn't even old enough to vote. What does that say about the rest of us?

You can use the arguement that its a message board, and you don't have to care about defending your stances. However if you aren't breave enough to stand by your beliefs here....do you really have the conviction to stand by them out side this place?
Old 15 Nov 2004, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

^---I'm passionate about sports... I'm discussing shit with someone in there all of the time.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2004, 12:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, I don't go deep into my discussions anymore on message boards. Maybe it's because I'm burnt out with the whole message board concept. That's why I'm deeply considering taking a break for about a month soon...
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2004, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I usually believe strongly in the things I say...I'm willing to defend my opinions until I can no longer do so.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 06:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

If you want me to be passionate in an argument.........just go against my point of view and ill argue to the death..........(and yes weve been there before in a thread)

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2004, 07:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Not about rap or about an overpriced PPV at least.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 07:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'm here now so if anyone says something about rap that i don't agree with better get ready to get smacked down................not in a gay way of course, before any ass bandits here get all exicted.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2004, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
If you want me to be passionate in an argument.........just go against my point of view and ill argue to the death..........(and yes weve been there before in a thread)
yes....yes we have

and Sly, you should head to the thread in Entertainment....
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I seem to be going through a period of apathy. However, I wouldn't have told anyone to order the PPV. WWE sucks and has no direction. Seems to be the same stuff week in and week out.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I am passionate about cars. Thats about it.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I had a certain passion for the Bush scandal, and I call it a scandal because that's the best way to describe it. Afterall, it was called a scandal when Nixon quthorized the breaking into Democratic headquaters. It was called a scandal when Clinton lied about Oral sex- c'mon, oral sex. Meanwhile Bush presented faulty evidence and lied about Iraq being a danger to us, they were not a danger to us and now US troops are dying left and right, most of Iraq is engulfed by terrorists and cities are without government and without power. For declaring a war that's cost everyone in America trillions based on faulty evidence, I think he should be impeached for that. What he did was nothing short of lie to the country. How anyone can defend that is beyond me. But hey, he won the election so it's case closed now.

Other than that... I'm not too passionate about too much on PWF other than my music and my video games which I rarely discuss. In real life though, I'm more passionate about sports, wrestling and the things I just mentioned. Right now I'm really passionate about sleep though, sleep is great. Naptime should be a class in highschoo. Sleeping is very important. Must... go... nap...
David is offline   Reply With Quote