ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Trevelbond~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Trevelbond~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get on msn
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Maybe you're blocked
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

so are you
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Bunny
Maybe you're blocked
Deleted actually.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater
Deleted actually.

Booyah Alex!!
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

omfg trevelbond you are the biggest pussy in the world seriously
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu
omfg trevelbond you are the biggest pussy in the world seriously
You know what... I wasn't gonna do this... but I will.

My cousin died yesterday at about 4 am. That put me in a real pissed off mood, ok? Now, every time you've had a sick relative or a death or whatever I've been as sensitive as possible. In fact, most of the time when you ask me to stop doing something I stop. Now, I didn't mention my cousin's death because I don't need any sympathy. You had to fucking push me though. This is a case of the golden rule I guess... I treat you with some respect but you don't reciprocate. So I deleted you and Stick. Stick, I deleted you mostly so I wouldn't get invited back into the convo for the millionth time.

Now I'm both pissed off and depressed again. Thanks.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

One last note: I do not want some fake ass E-Sympathy bullshit-a-thon. Do not send me some sort of sympathy messages. I do not want to talk about it. I do not know any of you and none of you know me.

Thank you.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

omfg dude i ALWAYS fuck around with you, and you know that. its the way i talk, its the way i live. ive i had known that something was seriously wrong you damn well know i wouldve stopped right then and there.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Stick, I deleted you mostly so I wouldn't get invited back into the convo for the millionth time.
Cool
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu
omfg dude i ALWAYS fuck around with you, and you know that. its the way i talk, its the way i live. ive i had known that something was seriously wrong you damn well know i wouldve stopped right then and there.
I asked you to stop. I told you that I was having a really bad day. That should be enough. I mean, even if nothing had been wrong you fucked with me for something like Six hours straight.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Bunny
Cool
Awlright~!
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
I asked you to stop. I told you that I was having a really bad day. That should be enough. I mean, even if nothing had been wrong you fucked with me for something like Six hours straight.
meh i was in a fucking around mood that day, sorry.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 12:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Am I still on your buddy list Trev
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2004, 12:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

SC... your sig is not original! I did the exact same thing with the quote a long time ago. Except I quoted Kevin then.