ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

oMfg t3h vAcAsHun t1m3!~!!!~1!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2004, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default oMfg t3h vAcAsHun t1m3!~!!!~1!

Seriously, I need a vacation from work, especially this time of year. The store was pretty fuckin busy today, and it's only gonna get busier from here on out.

Is your job (or parents job) directly affected by the time of year it is?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I don't work.

My dad's work slows down. He's a plumbing inspector. Less houses are being built because it's cold.
My mom works in retail. But the store she works at is going under. Maybe they'll get some customers.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Yep.........I get invaded during school holidays by ingrates with extra loud voices.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 08:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
I don't work.
bum.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

This is our busiest time of the year. We have two registers and the lines at both get to be so long, you don't think you will ever get through them. Then there are the returns...
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

fucking every body seems to want to go out for dinner at this time of year..our kitchen is always so busy.....same with the garage....every body needs a winter tune up...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

If I see one more vacation thread, I am leaving PWF for good!
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPG Juggalo
fucking every body seems to want to go out for dinner at this time of year..our kitchen is always so busy.....same with the garage....every body needs a winter tune up...
dinner and a tune up? the fuck do you work
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

my current job will see a slight increase in business, but nothing like my old job in the mall...

I still have nightmares
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
my current job will see a slight increase in business, but nothing like my old job in the mall...

I still have nightmares
Do you work at the Thanksgiving Emporium?
Old 13 Nov 2004, 11:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
Do you work at the Thanksgiving Emporium?
yes...thats exactly where I work

dumbass
Old 14 Nov 2004, 10:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb
bum.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2004, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Neither of my parents work - retired and a housewife. My brother doesn't work because he has a mental illness. I don't work because I'm only 14.

My other brother works in a factory, and my sisters work in a stationers office and the Sports Council of Northern Ireland so I can't see why they're workload would increase at this time of year.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 01:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

This time of year is when people come less to where I work. Its pretty laid back and I do even less work then usual. Its more like sitting in the shop listening to cds. But after awhile that gets boring and I just go home.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 01:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb
This time of year is when people come less to where I work. Its pretty laid back and I do even less work then usual. Its more like sitting in the shop listening to cds. But after awhile that gets boring and I just go home.
Do you work at the Halloween Emporium?