ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Why I hate Miami...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Why I hate Miami...

Not only do I hate their college teams... I hate the city in general. It's the poorest and dirtiest place I have ever been to. It's nothing like what you see on TV. The place is a dump. Even the places like the American Airlines Arena (where the Heat play) that look nice in movies like 2 Fast 2 Furious are surrounded by homeless people. The place stopped modernizing in the 70s.

The city is over run with Cubans. Not that I have anything against them... just stop turning the city into a place where no english is spoken what-so-ever. I'm sick of going to restaurants there and not being able to place an order because they don't speak english. Shit, more people speak english in Mexico than in Miami.

What city do you hate?
Old 13 Nov 2004, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Mostly the former.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2004, 06:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I went to Miami in May. Nothing too spectacular, then again I didnt even do anything.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2004, 01:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Springfield, Ohio.....I went there once when I was working for Target, they sent me to help open the new store there.....they put me up in a hotel and everything....however at night, I went to find some nightlife in the city and I was told "All the kids seem to hang out at that there Applebee's they just put in, I don't care for it mahself...it's too loud"

The town was like Mayberry on Sedatives.....I went to a car lot to test drive a car....I brought it back at the end of the week. They didn't ID me at the liquor store....
Living in that town would be kinda cool....but it would suck ass too so much more
Old 14 Nov 2004, 11:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Richmond,VA..Just not my type of city..The only thing their worth anything is RIR..and maybe the Richmond Braves.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Richmond,VA..Just not my type of city..The only thing their worth anything is RIR..and maybe the Richmond Braves.
You shut the fuck up. Richmond > wherever you're from.

We be keepin dat shizzle real down hea, nigga
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2004, 11:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I hear You Stick..C Ville Owns your ass Though..Word Muthafucka..
Old 14 Nov 2004, 11:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
I hear You Stick..C Ville Owns your ass Though..Word Muthafucka..
Richmond > Charlottesville.

We're within two hours from so much shit here.

Kings Dominion
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Water Country USA
Virginia Beach
The Mountains

Lots of other shit as well. The only thing you got on us, is you're closer to pro sports teams. They suck, but you're still closer
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2004, 11:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKsky
Richmond > Charlottesville.

We're within two hours from so much shit here.

Kings Dominion
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Water Country USA
Virginia Beach
The Mountains

Lots of other shit as well. The only thing you got on us, is you're closer to pro sports teams. They suck, but you're still closer
son...
Cinci Owns Richmond AND Charlottesville
Old 14 Nov 2004, 11:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Washington D.C.

Terrible highways, roads... very little parking in the downtown area. Prostitues walking up and down the street in front of our hotel, it was a pretty fucked up trip. Never going back.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2004, 11:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

C'Ville was rated one of the Top Cities in America..actually..I belive #1..Put that in your Pipe and smoke it..
Old 15 Nov 2004, 01:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Cincinnati is one of the few big cities I would ever consider living in. Indianapolis, Columbus, Phoenix and San Antonio are the others.

As for crappy cities, Detroit is tops. Unsafe and rude people.

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 15 Nov 2004 at 01:29 AM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote