ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

choose one

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2004, 12:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default choose one

Which do you prefer

TV -or- Radio
CD -or- DVD
reality -or- fiction
being alone -or- being in a crowd
family -or- friends
Telephone -or- E-mail
Cable -or- Satalite
loneliness -or- boredom
Christmas -or- Thanksgiving

and of course....as always...please give your reasons why
Old 13 Nov 2004, 02:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

TV- The radio plays shit nowadays

CD- I listen to my music more than I watch movies

fiction- reality blows

being in a crowd- being in a crowd is awkward sometimes but it's almost always more fun than being alone

friends- I prefer being with people my own age than being with some old farts- even if they do feed me and give me clothes and money

Telephone- Calling is just more convenient

Satalite- proven fact, satellite is better hands down

boredom- I'd rather be bored with my friends than to have a little fun with no one around

Christmas- Thanksgiving is stupid, you eat a shitload of food and then sleep on a couch watching NASCAR or something. I could do that any weekend, Christmas is definately better because I've got presents to look forward to.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 02:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

TV -or- Radio
CD -or- DVD
reality -or- fiction
being alone -or- being in a crowd
family -or- friends
Telephone -or- E-mail
Cable -or- Satalite
loneliness -or- boredom
Christmas -or- Thanksgiving
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

TV
CD
fiction
being alone
family
Cable
loneliness
Christmas

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Radio - Two words: SAVAGE. NATION.
DVD - Bigger space and there are music DVDs as well as video.
reality - I can make up stories too... reality is something much more interesting.
being alone - I dislike people.
family - I don't really have a reason.
Telephone - Vocal communication is easier, and you can tell what people are thinking by their voice.
Cable - Better Picture, local channels.
loneliness - I'm lonely now and doing OK...
Christmas - I can eat turkey whenever I want...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

TV -because I can see what's going on myself.
DVD- Because I can download music off the internet and I like movies
reality - I think it's cool too read about something that actually happend
being in a crowd- There is always something to do with a crowd of people
family -Really no reason
E-mail- I can say exactly what I want with no interuptions
Satalite- All the stations you get are better than cable
boredom- I'd rather be bored than be lonely.
Christmas -It puts everyone in a giving and generous mood.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

TV - You can already get music on the television.

DVD - Toss up... DVD's entertain me better.

Reality - It's more fun to know you're reading about something that actually happened.

Being alone - Sometimes it's more fun to just do my own thing, than be out with a bunch of people... I'm too shy to enjoy being around masses of people.

Family - Family comes first no matter what.

E-mail - It's easier for me to talk through e-mail than on the phone, I have more time to think out what I'm going to say.

Cable - Not sure if you meant internet or television... either way I go with cable... you don't lose your connection as often, in storms, etc.

Boredom - If you're bored with someone else, you have two minds to come up with something to do.

Christmas - You get presents, and a big dinner.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Which do you prefer

TV- The radio sucks.
CD- I couldn't live without music. Plus, I don't watch many movie to begin with.
Reality- Coder pretty much hit the nail.
being in a crowd- I really hate being alone. I get bored really easy.
friends- I can tell my friends anything. And I don't like 75% of my family anyways...
Telephone- E-mail is retarded. I haven't sent an e-mail to one of friends for a long, long, long time.
Satalite- Well really, if its not illgal satalite then it doesn't really matter. Legal satalite and cable is like the same thing. With both you get tons of channels you could care less about. The only difference is the price and the quailty of the picture.
boredom- You know eventually that there will be something to do
Christmas- Who doesn't like presents?
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

TV or Radio: TV... I'd rather watch Family Guy then listen to pop music.

CD or DVD: CD... I listen to my CDs more than I watch my DVDs.

Reality or Fiction: If you're talking about books, then reality. I can't stand fiction books. If you mean TV, then fiction... I can't stand reality TV.

Being alone or in a crowd: In a crowd of people that i know. I don't like being around all people that I don't know. I hate being alone, though.

Family or friends: I like my family and all... but I'd rather hang out with my friends.

Phone or E-Mail: Phone... I'd rather hear someone's voice.

Cable or Satellite: Satellite... more channels... more shows.

Boredom or loneliness: Boredom... again... I hate being alone.

Christmas or Thanksgiving: Christmas... more gifts and fun.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

TV -or- Radio I'd rather see and litsen, than litsen.

CD -or- DVD Both...but there's always iTunes if it weren't for CD.

reality -or- fiction I'd rather know what's going on in the world, not in a fantasy land.

being alone -or- being in a crowd Depends on what mood I'm in, but I like being around people more often than not.

family -or- friends Family over all. Sometimes friends can be like family though.

Telephone -or- E-mail Telephone is more personal.

Cable -or- Satalite Rebel said it.

loneliness -or- boredom At least with boredom, you've got friends.

Christmas -or- Thanksgiving You get stuff, and eat stuff, rather than just eat stuff.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

TV- I have radio on my TV package
CD- Music > Film
reality- why pretend?
being in a crowd- I like being social, being alone too long sucks
friends- I like my family, but my friends are more fun
Telephone- Hearing the person's voice is far more personal
Cable- I get as many channels as satellite with my cable, plus I don't have to worry about reception or anything
boredom- you can be with your friends and bored....loneliness just sucks
Thanksgiving- two of the best things in the world: Great home cooking and football