ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Black Friday is closing in on us

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2004, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Black Friday is closing in on us

and anyone who has ever worked in customer service knows that no matter how much you try to prepare....you are never really prepared.

Black Friday is of course the day after Thanksgiving...the busiest, nastiest day of the year.

People allow themselves to be hearded into the mall like cattle, and then resort to a mob mentality...Black Friday represents everything that the rest of the world hates about America....

Greed And Selfishness are out in full force as soccer moms compete to get their hands on some god forsaken Elmo doll.

What do you intend to do on Black Friday?
Old 13 Nov 2004, 12:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Yep thats people preparing for Christmas. Nothing like a holiday based on compassion and giving to bring out the best in people.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 12:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

On the days leading up to Black Friday, I intend to re-enforce my stonghold at the toy isle of K-Mart. On the morning of 11/26/04 I intend to destroy any opposition that approaches my Denfences. That evening I plan to make a wild dash to the Check-out counter to stake my claims on the treasure I have protected. And finally, on the eve of 12/25/04, I shall rub it in all the soccer mom's face's that they failed in their mission to get their Kids the coolest elmo doll on the block.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
On the days leading up to Black Friday, I intend to re-enforce my stonghold at the toy isle of K-Mart. On the morning of 11/26/04 I intend to destroy any opposition that approaches my Denfences. That evening I plan to make a wild dash to the Check-out counter to stake my claims on the treasure I have protected. And finally, on the eve of 12/25/04, I shall rub it in all the soccer mom's face's that they failed in their mission to get their Kids the coolest elmo doll on the block.
I think that may be the best post I've ever seen you make
That was excellent

I intend to go to the Mall, and be the guy in the front of the line who counts out exact change for every purchase....and pisses everyone off....EAT THAT, SOCCER MOMS!!!!
Old 13 Nov 2004, 01:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg_Spear
Lol, funny post!

My mom refuses to go shopping on Black Friday. She just doesn't like being in the same place as all those people. I wouldn't mind, sounds kinda fun.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 02:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I intend to board up my windows and doors and then.... duct tape and plastic sheet around my entire house!
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I think that may be the best post I've ever seen you make
That was excellent

I intend to go to the Mall, and be the guy in the front of the line who counts out exact change for every purchase....and pisses everyone off....EAT THAT, SOCCER MOMS!!!!
Don't blame us if Grandma Ethel Kneecaps you
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'll probably be working

Oh well, it's time and a half I believe
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

and I just applied at wal-mart. DAMNIT ALL!
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I'll probably spend that day in my room playing Madden 2005.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 07:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Ill probably be whacking

And what do you think i mean by whacking?
Old 13 Nov 2004, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

On Black Friday every year I decorate outside for Christmas with my Dad.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 09:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'll be watching TV or at the mall.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2004, 10:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I'll most likely be working.