ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Yeah, you're tough

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2004, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Yeah, you're tough

So in order to kill time before the Simpsons comes on I'm watchin Maury and they have this kid who got paralyzed from a car accident and he's talkin about how the other kids make fun of him by calling him diaper boy and moron and beating him up. Now... who in their fucking right mind would beat up a cripple? I mean where's the challenge? Those kids are just losers who are afraid of people who actually can fight so they beat kids who are weaker than them. That's just fuckin sad.

I don't think this thread has a specific topic... erm.... have you ever made fun of someone who was disadvantaged? Poor, fat, LD etc.

I've made fun of this one kid for being a fatass stoner. Me and the other kids have given him a nice list of names including "The albino meatball" (meatball refers to a fat black person and he's pretty much a wigger, hence the albino part) "Jeff Boyardee", "Fatboy Roy" and my favorite; Pudgey Love. He is pretty much an idiot though so he doesn't mind

Last edited by David; 12 Nov 2004 at 03:52 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Wait a minute. Didnt you just threaten to kick my ass? Ok thats it, meet me at Burger King. Im gonna kick your ass so bad.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 03:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Wait a minute. Didnt you just threaten to kick my ass? Ok thats it, meet me at Burger King. Im gonna kick your ass so bad.
You started it

that's different
Old 12 Nov 2004, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Start this!

*punches dave in stomach*
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 04:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Watch out Star, he'll tip your wheel chair. Daves a bad, bad person. He smokes and makes fun of fat people.

No...I don't make fun of the unfortunate.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 04:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I used to make fun of this fat kid all the time. I don't anymore because he killed himself.

Sometimes I just look at a retarded person and laugh and say to my friends "Could you imagine that being me?" I don't mean it in a mean way... it's just kinda funny to me.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 04:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I use to make fun at everyone when I was younger and really immature, now I just leave everyone alone.

"TIMMY"
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 04:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Start this!

*punches dave in stomach*
owww

I'm telling an admin
Old 12 Nov 2004, 05:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

No. I have seemed to be that "unfortunate" kid getting picked on. Why? I dont know. There is nothing wrong with me. By now I have heard everything in the book, so nothing bothers me.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

i also seem to get picked on. i just dish it right back out though. im not very tall and people tend to use that. i find though that if i make fun of myself before the other person gets a chance to use the insult that it takes the fun out of it for them. haha, those bastards dont deserve fun!!!

beating up paralyzed kids is right there with kicking babies (SNITSKYYY!!!!) on my list of bad things to do.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 05:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

That baby was about to attack him

Old 12 Nov 2004, 05:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

did you see the fan who caught the doll flingin it around everywhere. that was the funniest part of the whole thing. then kings constant punting jokes were great.

JR- ohhh the big boot by snitsky
King- HE PUNTED HIM!

hilarious.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2004, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah in like 8th grade I used to make fun a of a couple retarded girls.
Old 12 Nov 2004, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I also make fun of some of the girls in my Gym class. They just stand in the middle of the action so they wont get cought, and they talk all gym class. I hate it because all they do is get in the way.
Old 13 Nov 2004, 12:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Back in 10th grade my best friend used to mess with this one kid all the time because he acted really strange and we didn't know why,I didn't really mess with him,I just laughed as my friend did it.

Well a year later I find out that the kid has down syndrome and that's why he acted strange,when I found out I felt really bad and wanted to apologize to the guy but he didn't go to the school anymore,when I told my friend he felt bad too.

I try not to laugh at people like that.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote